Voter ID Online Form 2018:
Looking for the Voter ID Online Form 2018? If yes, then here in this blog we have such a important information for you, which will help you in applying for your Voter ID Card.
Voter ID Online Registration Form 2018:
NSVP is inviting the online applications from the candidates whose age is above 18 years and don’t yet applied for their voter ID Card. The application for the New Voter ID Registration is available for all the Indian People. Also, if you already have your voter ID card, but you want to make any correction or changes in your Voter Id Card then you can request these changes online.
It is not just an ID proof, it is a proof of your Indian Citizenship, proof of your general identity, address, and age proof, There is no any application charges required for filling the application form in both methods. Not only in online ways, also you can apply for your Voter ID card in the prescribed manner. Here in the below given content we are providing you the step by step process to apply for this Card both in online and offline way.
How to fill Voter ID Card Online Application:
Here we are providing you the online, step by step process to apply for the new voter ID Card:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer that is “www.nvsp.in”.
- Now, on the home page find out the link for the Online Registration of New Voter and Click on it.
- A new page of Blank registration form will be opened, fill all the details in the online application form (Form No.6).
- After filling the form, upload your passport size photograph and other required document proofs like residence and age proof etc.
- Once again check all the details on the application form and then click on the submit tab.
- A, unique application number will be generated after the successful submission, note it out and keep it safe for future uses.
- Now, your work is done, the verification officer will visit you for your verification.
- After the successful verification your voter ID card will send to you at the address provided by you in your application.
Read Also: UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatoni Online Check 2018
How to fill Voter ID Card Offline Application:
If you find it difficult to apply online for the Voter ID card, then here we are going to give you the information about the offline application process for the new Voter ID Card:
- First of all visit in any Electoral Office nearby you and collect your application form for New voter application (Form No.6).
- Now in this form, write down all the required details in the correct manner.
- Attach all the required documents with your form like a copy of age proof, copy of birth certificate or 10th Class passed testimonial, and four latest passport size photographs.
- Now, cross check your form and if it is correct, then submit it to the office and take the proof receipt of application number, which is given by the officer after the successful submission.
- After that a verification officer will visit your house.
- After the successful verification, your Voter ID card will be sanded to address provided in your application form.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
Online Correction in Voter ID Card Application:
Online, you can track your Voter ID application status through the application number, that you will get after the successful submission. In the Track Application Status form you can enter this application number for checking the status. Also, if you want to make any correction in your application; you can make it on the same website just by clicking on link correction of entries in the electoral roll.
|Apply New Voter Online Registration||Click Here|
|Apply New Voter ID Registration NRI||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Online Correction Voter Id Card||Click Here|
|Know Your Name in Electrol Roll||Click Here|
|Online Complain for Any Problam||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|