UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2017 -2018 released soon by UPSSSC youth welfare officer notification.
UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2017 – 2018:
You can check UP 652 yuva kalyan adhikari jobs and you have to fill the application forms before deadline of the submission. So who are willing to get this job so this is the golden opportunity for those people. And more information of upsssc yuva kalyan adhikari recruitment 2017 like age limits, qualification, pay scale, important dates, how to apply, selection process and various other things.
About Uttar Pradesh subordinate Service Selection Commission:
Who are looking for government jobs so grab this chance and check more information of upsssc yuva kalyan adhikari recruitment 2017. Now look on eligible criteria, who passes graduation from any recognize university or institute to apply for up yuva kalyan adhikari vacancies. Candidate age should be between 21-30 year. Candidates must ensure the following eligibility standard before going to fill the application form of upsssc yuva kalyan adhikari recruitment 2017-2018. download UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Syllabus 2017 in the form of PDF.
Notification of UPSSSC 2017-2018:
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
- Name of the post: Youth Welfare Officer posts.
- Vacancy: 652.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Application mode: Through online.
- Start date to fill application form: updating soon.
- Closing date to fill application form: updating soon.
- Job category: Sarkari Naukri
Eligibility criteria about UPSSSC 2017- 18:
Aspirants must have to passes graduation from any reputed university or institute to apply for upsssc yuva kalyan adhikari vacancies.
Physical standards (Information) for UPSSSC Jobs
- General/SC: 167.7 cm
- Hill Regions: 162.6 cm
- ST: 160 cm
- General/SC: 78.8 – 83.8 cm
- Hill Regions/ST: 76.5 – 81.3 cm
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 year.
- Candidate maximum age should be 30 year.
- Age Relaxation according to government rules.
For the general/OBC category candidates is Rs 105/
For the SC/ST category candidates is Rs 65/
- Written Test.
Admit card is very important for all the candidates who are going for the exam of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017-18. Because on the admit card mention all the necessary details. In the admit card necessary information just like name, roll no, address, centre no and other details. And before 10 days of examination can check about the admit card on the official website. Admit card means to allow in the examination hall.
You have to go on the official website of UPSSSC for checking the result after the examination.
How to apply the application form of UPSSSC:
- Candidates firstly you have to go on the official website of UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari.
- Then search for the notification of UPSSSC link.
- And read all the instruction as given in the application form.
- Now you can fill all the details one by one.
- Fill necessary details like name, address and age proof etc.
- After that upload your passport size photograph and digital signature.
- Now click the submission button.
- Take a printout the documents for the further use.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
Start date to apply the online application form: updating soon.
Closing date to apply the online application form: updating soon.
NOTE: All the candidates can check all the details about UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari 2017-18 on the official website – www.upsssc.gov.in.
Also, Like This Section
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|