UPSC Challan Form 2017:
Are you looking for UPSC Challan Form 2017? If yes, then you are on the right site. Here this page is specially designed for the aspirants like you. The Union Public Service Commission is arranging the latest examinations for the openings in different cadres and services. These vacancies are available for the central government departments and ministries of India. So, if you are interested in these openings then firstly you need to pay the required fee to appear in this examination.
Now the question arises that how to pay the fee. Here, we have an answer for you. You can pay your fee through Challan. In this page we will assist you about the complete procedure of downloading the UPSC Challan Form. UPSC Challan print is also available through online mode. To download the UPSC Challan form you may follow some simple steps that are given below. Also, here we will provide you the information about the procedure of paying the Challan fees.
The Union Public Service Commission is a well known organization, which is taking the responsibility as a main authority for conducting the civil service examination in all over the country. Mainly, this organization is responsible for taking up some highly competitive Exams like: Civil Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Naval Academy Examination and many more.
Process to Download Union Public Service Commission Challan Form 2017:
If you want to appear in the recruitment Examination of UPSC latest openings. Then you must have, to download the payment Challan form of your related post for paying the application fee. To download the Challan you need to follow some simple steps:
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (www.upsc.gov.in).
- When you visit on the site, click on the recruitment Tab on the right site of main menu.
- Find out the Challan linked to your related post.
- Check out the link to download your Challan form.
- Take a print out, fill it Carefully and submit the application fee.
Process to pay fees through UPSC Challan form 2017:
You can pay your fee in both online and offline mode:
When you get the print of Challan choose a bank from the list of banks, visit there and Submit the Challan at the payment counter.
In online procedure you can pay it through Internet Banking if you are not using Net Banking you can use your Visa/Master or Credit/Debit Card at any branch of SBI.
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
Procedure of Depositing the fee in SBI branch:
Check the following steps to submit the application fee through SBI Branch:
- Go to the official website which is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select the specific option of your post.
- Open the application form and fill it carefully.
- After completion of part 1 registration click on “Continue” button.
- Now in the mode of payment, select the “Payment through SBI branch by using Challan form” and click on “Ok” tab.
- Now you can see the Challan form with the complete details about applicant.
- Check it out and take a print out.
- Fill Date in Given Column and Sign the form.
- Now visit SBI Branch submit it pay fee and take a receipt as a proof and further use.
|UGC NET Challan Form 2017|
|IBPS Challan Form 2017|
|RRB Challan Form 2017|
|SBI Challan Form 2017|
Note: For detailed information visit the official link