UPCATET 2018, all information we should have on this page such as application form, Exam dates, Eligibility, Syllabus.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test it conducted would provide an opportunity admission to Uttar Pradesh state domicile candidates in the agricultural programmes. This entrance test is offered by the Chandra Shehker Azad University and Technology in Kanpur. This opportunity only those students who cleared the class 12th and eligible for the test Chandra sheker azad university provide such a number of under graduate and post graduate courses. For the students only Uttar Pradesh domicile can provide agricultural and technology programme so eligible for appearing for all the courses except MBA. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this UPCATET 2018 test. And candidates can fill the form through online mode and offline mode. Students check all the details like exam dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other information related to this test and can check on the official website.
UPCATET Application Form 2018
Candidates who want to take admission can apply in these universities at Chandra shekar azad University of agricultural and technology in Kanpur, Narendra deva University of agricultural & technology in kumarga , Sardar vallabhbhai patel University and technology in meerut, candidates check the details regarding UPCATET 2018.
UG and PG courses in which admissions are provided on the basis of UPCATET scores are:
|BSc (Hons) Agriculture||BSc (Hons) Horticulture|
|B Sc (Hons) Forestry||BSc (Hons) Home Science|
|B V Sc & AH||B F Sc|
|B Tech Biotechnology||B Tech Agriculture Engineering|
|B Tech Dairy Technology||B Tech Computer Science|
|B Tech Mechanical Engineering||B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|MSc Agriculture||M Sc Home Science|
|MSc Veterinary Science||MSc Horticulture|
|M V Sc||MBA Agri. Business|
All the competitors who have cleared class 12th can apply for the UG courses and candidates who complete the graduation so meet the UPCATET for the PG.
- Students must pass class 12th.
- Candidates should have citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed UG for admission in PG.
- Candidates should have passed Msc for admission in PH.D.
- Candidates make sure pass in class 12th for the admission in UG & pass graduation courses for the admission in master degree.
Candidates who belongs general and the other backward classes the application fee is Rs 1250.
Candidates who belongs SC and ST category the application is Rs 1050.
Name of the Organisation –UPCATET 2018.
Mode of application form – both (online and offline mode).
Applying – applying after 12th for the UG courses, after graduation apply for PG courses.
Process of application form:
- First of all candidates visit the official website.
- Then click on UPCATET 2018 notification.
- And read all the details given about the test to check eligibility if eligible.
- After that fill all yours complete details on A4 size paper in the application form.
- Attached all the relevant documents and demand draft.
- And paste recently passport size photo.
- Then submit the application form.
UPCATET admit card is available on online mode for the students, Admit card is most imperative confirmation report of the exam. And for the aspirants who fill the form admit card is very important because without admit candidates can not entered in the examination hall. Because all the details in the admit card such as name, roll no, centre no etc.
- Uttar Pradesh combined agricultural and technology entrance test 2018 result candidates can check on the website of colleges & university.
- 2 So the students firstly go on the exam website and go the result page now write the class group.
- Aspirants can enter the roll no or registration no & fill the date of birth as fill in the application form.
- Now click on submission button and see the result.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
NOTE: Candidates can all the details related to the UPCATET 2018 on the official website.
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|