UP Scholarship Online Form 2018:
Government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting the application from poor and needy students for UP Scholarship Online Form 2018. To grab more information, scroll down this page. Government of Uttar Pradesh is recently released a new notification for the UP Scholarship. These applications forms are for the needy and poor students who are good in studies but not able to afford the fees of studies. Those contenders who are going to studying in Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, undergraduate and PG Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in session 2017 – 2018.
Students who want to get the scholarship for the year 2017 – 2018, their application forms are invited in Online mode. Interested contenders can fill their application forms through online mode but before applying you have to check you are eligible or not. If you do not fulfill that criterion you are not able to grab this opportunity. So to check these criteria you have to scroll down the page. To get more information regarding academic qualification, fee structure, selection procedure etc. you may go through this page which is well prepared for you. download UP Board Intermediate Date Sheet 2018 details.
Schemes description about UP Scholarship 2018:
These forms are available for the different schemes for UP Scholarship that includes the following fellowship courses which are provided below:
- Pre Matric Fellowship scheme
- Dashmotter Fellowship scheme
- Post Matric Fellowship scheme
Eligibility criteria of UP Scholarship 2018:
Do you check your eligibility criteria? If you do not check your eligibility then you can check it from this article.
- Contenders who want to apply for UP Pre-matric Scholarship 2018 must be the student of Class IX or Class X and have good score in previous class.
- Contenders who want to apply for UP Post-matric Scholarship 2018 must be the student of Class XI or Class XII and have good score in previous class.
- Contenders who want to apply for UP Dashmotter Scholarship 2018 must be enrolled in any UG/ PG/ Diploma/ Certificate Examination and have good score in previous class.
- Contenders who already get this Scholarship in session 2018 – 2017 they also have to apply for this renewal UP Scholarship 2018. But for this they have to register themselves after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Documents To Be Required:
List of the document required for UP Scholarship 2017 -18 sessions is given below:
- Aadhar Card Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Bank Passbook
- Cast Certificate
- Domicile of State Utter Pradesh
- Enrollment Number
- Fee Receipt Number
- Income Certificate
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photo
Steps fill UP Scholarship Online Form 2018:
- Interested contenders need to log in to the official website which is “scholarship.up.nic.in”.
- If you are a new candidate then first of all register yourself or is you are applying for Renewal then log in with your previous registration id and password.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all the required documents and photograph and submit it within given time period.
Dates to remember:
|Activity||For Pre Matric||For Post Matric||For Dashmotter|
|Online Registration starts from||01-07-2017||01-07-2017||01-07-2017|
|Ending date to apply online||28-09-2017||28-09-2017||01-11-2017|
|Last date to Complete Form||28-09-2017||28-09-2017||01-11-2017|
|Ending date for submission of hard copy of online applications||04-10-2017||04-10-2017||07-11-2017|
- To Download the UP Scholarship 2017 Notification: scholarship.up.nic.in/GO_1516/Instruction_Inst_1617.pdf
- To visit Official website directly: scholarship.up.nic.in/index.aspx