UP Ration Card New List 2017:
UP Ration card New List 2017 has been declared currently on the net. You’ll be able to Find Your Rashan Card on-line District/Village Wise through online process. For more information, check the below provided details.
UP Ration card New List 2018:
If you belong to region Uttar Pradesh and want to apply for Ration card, then this text is simply for you and your special ones. The authorities of province broadcast the new card list for the Citizens of UP this list are offered for each the APL and BPL. Authorities of Uttar Pradesh have launched an online application form for those that need to get their ration card. Interested candidates can visit the official portal of food and civil provides department of the government of UP So if you want to apply for a new ration card and you belongs yo UP region then this is very beneficial information for you. You’ll be able to apply on-line for Ration Card Application form 2017 by filling the applying form in UP Ration card New List 2017.
- Address Proof with Ward No/ House No / Locality Name/ City Name.
- Income Certificate of each and every member of the family.
- Name/Details of the Ration Card holder of the area from whom you wish to take services.
- Photo of all the family members.
- Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card or any Photo Id.
Importance of Ration Card:
Ration card is a vital assets support of the poor, to supply provide of identity and its facilitate to a person to form a connection with the govt. information. The state government of Uttar Pradesh provides the ration like wheat, rice, oil, etc. to the individuals on the basis of APL and BPL at a awfully low-cost and subsidizers rate. This is often an important document to supply the rightful and sufficient food and fuel to the people in line with their financial gain and money circumstances. It is a government approved document that you’ll be able to use it as an ID proof in any government or personal deeds.
Some steps for Online Registration for Rashan Card:
- Go to the official website and click on the download link on the home page.
- The application form should be available on the time of registration drive by the UP government.
- After downloading it, fill all the details carefully.
- Fill all the details like names of the head of the family and other family members along with their correct ages.
- After that, attach all the required documents with the application form with a recent photographs of the applicants.
How to Apply in Offline Mode for UP Ration Card Scheme 2017-2018:
- For the offline procedure you can collect your application from the ration depot holder of your area.
- Also, you may get it from the Food and Supply Dept office or Computer and Photostat shops.
- Fill the form properly with the given instructions.
- The necessary things are the residence proof, ID proof such as Aadhaar Card / Voter Card
- You can get the help of the depot holder of your area for complete guidance.
- After completing it you will have to get it attested by the MC or Sarpanch of your area.
- Now submit your duly filled application form at the concerned department.
- Don’t forget to take acknowledgement of the same for future purpose.
Dates to Remember:
|Date of Application Begin||February 2015|
|Last Date application Submission||April 2015|
|New List Issuing date||30 December 2015- June 2017|
Note: for more details click for official website
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|Jobs Interview Preparation Tips|