UP Jati Praman Patra Online Form 2018:
If, you belong to SC, ST or OBC categories and don’t have any documents proof, then fill your UP Jati Praman Patra Online Form 2018. For more details about this form read the below provided details very carefully.
UP Jati Praman Patra Registration 2018:
Jati Praman Patra is a very important document required as the proof of reservation for the SC, ST and OBC categories. So if you also belong to any of these categories and have the residence, proof of state UP then you have filled out the online form for your UP Jati Praman Patra.
As we all know that in various government departments, there are numerous benefits available for the reserved candidates. These benefits include the relaxation in application form fee, scholarships, relaxation in education qualification, relaxation in age and much more. But, for getting all such benefits an applicant need to have a proof or their reservations. Now the question arises that what proof is required? Here, your answer is Jati Praman Patra, which is a document authorized by government departments issued by prescribed officer. Without this proof you will not be eligible for taking benefit of under reservation category.
UP Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST 2018
Most of the persons know about the reservation, but they are not aware with the procedure to apply for the Cast certificate. So, here this is very important information for such candidates. Here we are providing you the details about the list of required documents with the process of applying for caste certificate. Now under the digital India scheme the UP State government is making all the process of applications online. Under this you can apply for all the certificates online like income certificate, nivas praman patra, Jati praman patra and many more. Board of revenue of UP or Rajsav Vibhag of uttar Pradesh is taking the responsibility of issuing the all such documents. So, check out the complete procedure to fill the UP Jati Praman Patra Online Form 2018, which is provided below.
The eligibility criteria are based on some simple logical points. Like, the applier should be an Indian citizen, with a permanent residence, proof of State Utter Pradesh. Only a candidate belongs to tribal area, tribe or Backward Cast can apply for it.
Read Also: UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatoni Online Check 2018
In order to get a caste certificate the applicant needs the following documents:
- Affidavit attested by Oath Commissioner
- Copy of Ration card
- Council / warden / village head regarding the caste certificate
Read: UP Scholarship 2018
Applying procedure of UP Jati Praman Patra Online Form 2018:
- First of all Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh “www.edistrict.up.nic.in”.
- First of all fill the registration form, or if you have already registered candidate, then log in with your unique ID and password.
- Now find the Application for SC, ST or OBC Caste Certificate link in your specific language.
- A blank application form will be appearing on your computer screen.
- Fill your personal Details and press Submit tab.
- Now take a Printout of your application form and submit it to the Office of SDO.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
|Direct link for the application form||Click Here|
|For official website||Click Here|