UP Bar Council Registration 2018:
UP Bar Council is released a new notification named as UP Bar Council Registration 2018. Interested candidates can check out the latest updates by scrolling down this page. This write up comes at this important time when students got graduated, or have procured probationary degrees or certificates are now ready to take up the robes and start their law practice during a court, or are simply obliging with the mandatory formalities, because the law companies need you to get enrolled within the bar.
Here, for your convenience we have divided this detail into different segments to assist you to register quickly in order to make you able to take the UP Bar Council examinations. Before I do therefore, you have to take a turn wherever one desires to register as a member of the Bar. State Bar Council of UP is clipping a small chart for the documents that are needed to be equipped, depending upon the requirements.
There is no consistency in different Bar Councils in the mandatory formalities that are necessary and the procedure of enrolment or the other procedures. For example those aspirants who are going to register with the Uttar Pradesh Bar Council, have to go through the necessary steps like police verifications.
The eligibility criterion is also a most important factor in applying procedure. The applier should be an advocate. Also, the candidate should have their enrollment under UP Bar Council after July, 2010. Advocates, who have enrolled before July, 2010 are not eligible to submit the form.
|UGC NET Challan Form 2017|
|IBPS Challan Form 2017|
|RRB Challan Form 2017|
|SBI Challan Form 2017|
|UPSC Challan Form 2017|
Detains About UP Bar Council:
- At present there are more one lakh on rolls Advocates of the Uttar Pradesh State Bar Council, who get selected as the Members of the Bar Council.
- To promote and support law reform.
- To safeguard the rights, privileges and interest of advocates on its roll.
- To entertain and determine cases of misconduct against advocates on its roll.
- To prepare and maintain such roll.
- To admit persons as advocates on its roll.
- To organize talks and seminars on legal topics by eminent jurists
- To publish journals and paper of legal interest.
- Also it is a task of UP Bar Councils to circulate the format of the Declaration Form to all the Bar associations. Also, the advocates can download the same from their website and submit it to their respective State Bar Council.
- Advocates, who enrolled after July, 2010 have to fill up the Applicant Verification Forms according to the rules of 2015.
Process of UP Bar Council Registration 2018:
- For submitting the form, candidates can visit the official website of UP Bar Council or Bar Council of India that is given in the below provided link.
- In the official website you can get the direct downloading link of the Declaration Form.
- Submit this declaration form to the office of State Bar Council on or before the last date.
- Also there is an availability of online registration on the official website of UP Bar Council.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
|Apply Online Registration||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Offline Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Also Like This Section
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|