TWD Tripura Recruitment 2017
TWD Tripura Recruitment 2017- 18: The Department of Tribal Welfare has recently introduced new vacancies and Tripura invited applicants for 161 jobs form and TWD performs the statutory and administrative functions. And its works related to the protection and empowerment of schedule tribes in the state. Responsible for protecting the interests of Tribal’s in matters pertaining to employment in government service. It establishes and monitors or stands for the growth and protection of Tribals. Job seekers can check all the details of TWD Tripura Recruitment 2017 – 2018 on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill the application form before the deadline of the submission form as soon as possible. So applicants you have to check all the criteria for filling the form that you are capable or not. We describe starting and closing dates and the starting date for filling the application form on 25th September 2017 and closing date is on 20th October 2017.
About Tribal Welfare Department 2017
Here we are going to give you all the information about the Tribal Welfare Department Tripura Recruitment 2017 18. Applicants having minimum 40 % disability with valid certificate and permanent resident of Tripura can apply TWD Tripura Recruitment 2018. In this page you can check about the notification such as opening and closing date, age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process etc we mention all the steps individually. And for more information you visit on the official website of TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT 2017 – 2018. www.tribalwelfare.goa.gov.in.
Notification of TWD 2017 – 2018:
- Name of the organization: Tribal welfare department TWD.
- Name of the post: RDM, LDC and Other.
- Vacancies: 161.
- category: Sarkari Naukri
- Opening date to apply: 25th September 2017.
- Closing date to apply: 20th October 2017.
TWD Tripura Vacancy Details:
|Rural Programme Manager, GR-C||Visual||07 P|
|Speech and Hearing||07|
|Agri- Assistant GR-C||Visual||01|
|Speech and Hearing||01|
|Work Assistant GR-C||Speech and Hearing||05|
|Speech and Hearing||18|
|Speech and Hearing||40|
For the job seekers essential details about qualification are here.
- Minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum age should be 45 years.
- Relaxation in age will be application as per Government instructions.
The hired candidates for TWD Tripura Work Assistant Vacancy 2017 will get an impressive pay of Rs 45,600/- Rs. 41,300/- by the management committee of the organization.
Contenders select by the organization on the basis of written exam and interview final selection will be done but if two candidates have same marks then final appointment will be on the basis of educational qualifications & age. As given below.
- Written Test.
How to apply the WTD Recruitment 2017- 2018:
- Candidate should have to go on the official website e. www.tripurawelfare.nic.in
- Now look for the recruitment link.
- After this hit on the TWD Tripura Recruitment notification link for“appointment to the post of Group – C & Group – D for Persons with Disabilities 2017”.
- Read all the instruction which is given in the application form.
- And fill up all the details carefully.
- Attach recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach marksheets also.
- Documents/ certificates attach and send them with the given postal address.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
Director of social welfare and social education department
Government of Tripura, Agartala.
Admit card and result:
Admit card is the card you need to carry with yourself on the day of exam without hall ticket applicants can’t sit in the examination hall. All information which is given on the admit card like name, roll no, etc. Result means outcome conclusion, result is release after the examination so candidates can check on the official website of TWD 2017-18.
- Start date to apply the form through offline: 25th September 2017.
- Closing date to apply the form through offline: 20th October 2017.
Official website – www.tribalwelfare.goa.gov.in
Also Like This Section
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|