TIN NSDL Pan Card Apply Online:
Tax Information Network (TIN) of Income Tax Department has been released a new notification named as TIN NSDL Pan Card Apply Online. Income Tax Department of India is taking the initiative of TIN to moderate the current system for the collection, monitoring, processing and accounting of the direct taxes using information technology. Interested candidates can get the complete process of PAN card application from the below will provided information. Also you can acquire information about Online Pan application, Application Status and many other information from the below provided content.
Also, you can get the details of the PAN card status and estimate the time, if you are applying through NSDL. If you want to track your PAN Card Status then for this you must have the NSDL number or you can track your PAN card status by name after the five days of the applying. This pan card status is tracked through the 15 digit number which will be given at the time of the applying for the PAN card.
Importance of PAN Card:
Before applying for any document everybody wants to know about its importance. So, here we want to clear that PAN Card is a most important document which is required for so many purposes. It will help you to show your eligibility for Income tax and in filing your IT returns. Candidates if you have No Pan Card then Apply online For New PAN Card Application Form 2018 by click this link. Also, you need a PAN card as ID Proof for opening a bank account whether it is current or saving. In purchasing and selling of any motor vehicle worth Rs. Five lakh or more than this amount, you need your PAN number for this transaction. Also, there are so many a reason where this card is required, these activities includes:
- Applying for a credit or debit card
- Cash deposits
- Fixed deposits
- Foreign exchange
- Insurance payments
- Making investments
- Proof of identity
- Purchase of jewellery
- Telephone connections, etc.
Procedure to Check PAN/TAN Card Online By Name & No:
- In order to check the online Pan Card status you need to log into the official website of NITD, that is “www.tin-nsdl.com”.
- Now on the home page find out the link “know status of your pan application” and click on it.
- A new web page will be appear on your computer screen with some blank spaces, where you need to fill your information.
- In application type column select the option named as PAN-New/Change Request.
- Enter all other relevant information and press submit button, your PAN card status will be appear on your computer screen.
Apply: Voter Id Online Form 2018
How To Check PAN/TAN Status By Name:
- For downloading the status of TAN application you need to visit the official website which is given in the below provided link.
- Log into the site, select TAN option and then click on “Know Your Application Status” link.
- A new blank form will be opened to your screen, fill it properly.
- In application type corner, click on “PAN-New/Change Request”.
- Enter your Acknowledgement Number and press submit button.
- Now, your TAN status will show on the screen of your device.
- Download it or take a printout for future reference.
|In order to Check the PAN/ TAN Card Status By Acknowledgement No or Search by Name||Click Here|
|For Official website||Click Here|