CG Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana:
CG Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana (MSBY) 2017 – 2018 has declared Details here for this schme which is report by the legislature. This yojana is reported to give assistance to those individuals who need a bima identified with wellbeing. For viable operation of the plan, organization is visualized between the Insurance Company, open and the private part doctor’s facilities and the State offices.
Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana
Under this plan government give Public clinics, including ESI healing facilities and such private doctor’s facilities satisfying least capabilities regarding accessibility of inpatient restorative beds, research facility, supplies, operation theaters, keen card peruse and so forth with the goal that the cost of controlling the plan is kept at the most reduced, while making full utilization of the assets accessible in the Government/Private wellbeing frameworks and a reputation in the treatment of the ailments can be enrolled for giving treatment to the recognized families under the plan.
Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Scheme
Candidates who willing to make their profession in this parts they should apply on the web and disconnected both mode through authority site. Subsequent to filling the application shape at last present the application. Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana Re-Registration Online 2017 Under the Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana, a Bio-Metric keen card is issued to every family. So you can apply on the middle. Administration of uttrakhand is welcoming tenders for the all regions from Insurance Companies enrolled by IRDA for usage of RSBY.
CG Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Form
The organizations which are in concurrence with plan and its statements, just need to partake in the offering and any contradiction in such manner may welcome preclusion/dismissal of offer at specialized level. Thus every one of the organizations are asked for to experience the plan deliberately and present their understanding in particular configuration given in the offer.
Information about scheme:
The name of the scheme shall be “RASHTRIYA SWASTHYA BIMA YOJANA” (RSBY) AND MUKHYAMANTRI SWASTHAYA BIMA YOJANA (MSBY).
To improve access of identified families to quality medical care for treatment of diseases involving hospitalization and surgery through an identified network of health care providers.
- The scheme is intended to benefit Below Poverty Line (BPL) population and all other identified beneficiaries of defined categories in 27 districts. Therefore, tenders are invited to cover an estimated 51 lakh families of the State.
- The Benefits within this scheme, to be provided on a cashless basis to the Beneficiaries up to the limit of their annual coverage, package charges on specific procedures
- Pre and post hospitalization costs up to 1 day prior to hospitalization and up to 5 days from the date of discharge from the hospital shall be part of the package rates.
Eligible Health Services Providers:
Both public and private healthcare providers which provide hospitalization and/or day care services would be eligible for empanelment under RSBY, subject to such requirements for empanelment as outlined in this tender document
Tie together Rate:
The charges for medical/ surgical procedures/ interventions under the Benefit package will be no more than the package charge agreed by the Parties, for that particular year. In the case of medical conditions, a flat per day rate will be paid depending on whether the patient is admitted in general or ICU. These package rates (in case of surgical) or flat per day rate (in case of medical) will include:
- Bed charges (General Ward in case of surgical),
- Nursing and Boarding charges,
- Surgeons, Anesthetists, Medical Practitioner, Consultants fees etc.
- Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, O.T. Charges, Cost of Surgical Appliances etc,
- Medicines and Drugs,
- Cost of Prosthetic Devices, implants,
- X-Ray and other Diagnostic Tests etc,
- Food to patient and others
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
- Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana
- BPL List for Ujjawal Yojana