SBI Recruitment 2018:
As we all know that SBI is a top leading Bank of India. The full name of SBI is State Bank of India. Every year they recruit a huge amount of contenders for their latest openings under SBI Recruitment 2018. If you want to apply for this job, then check out the complete information that is mentioned in this post.
Every year SBI release a large number openings for so many different working posts. Applicants from all over the country are waiting for their latest openings. SBI Recruitment 2018 jobs are available for government Banking Sector work. Every person having a dream to do job in Banking sector, and if the Bank is SBI then it is a big thing. These jobs are very highly reputed jobs. The amount of salary and the its increment is also very high. But SBI Recruitment 2018 jobs are very high responsible jobs.
SBI For Online Form PO,SO,Clerk Jobs 2018
Every year SBI recruit a large number of staff under different fields. But the ratio of the applications are thousand for one Post. Thousand of student ware applied for a single post of SBI. It is not so easy to clear this exam. But if you do full preparation of the exam, then you can crack it and get a job in this leading bank. For more information about SBI jobs you may go through this page.
|SBI SO Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
List of Vacancies:
As the bank is big and famous the posts are also not so limited. Every year SBI releases thir vacancies for different posts. Where the list of the top most posts are:
- Acquisition Relationship Manager
- Bank Clerk cum cashier
- Central Research Team
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Investment Counsellor
- Manager (Business Development)
- Operations Head
- Products, Investments & Research Head
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Sales Head
- SBI Probationary Officer (SBI PO)
- SBI Specialist officer (SBI SO)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Openings 2018:
The eligibility criteria of Every post of SBI may differ. But some random common eligibility definitions are provided below:
- The applicant should be Indian Citizen and also have the proof of citizenship.
- As per the minimum qualifications the applier should be graduated At least for any post. The complete details about qualification may be differ according to the post.
- Applicant’s age should be more then 18 years, the maximum age limit can be 35 Years it can be varied out according to the post.
- Age relaxation is also available according to the reservation category that is provided in below given table:
|For SC and ST category||5 years|
|For OBC category||3 years|
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 600 as application fee while they are submitting the form.
- A relaxation of fee is given to reserved category candidates after this relaxation they need to pay only Rs. 100 for Application fee.
Application Process of SBI jobs 2018:
- First of all log in to the official website of SBI that is “www.sbi.co.in”.
- Click on your appropriate notification link.
- Read all the instruction in from very
- Fill all the required information in the form and upload the scanned documents like image and signature.
- Deposit the application fee and click on submission option.
- Take print out of application for future use.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
SBI Recruitment Admit Card 2018
Admit card is also a mandatory part of SBI exam. After submission of application form and before the recruitment exam, they release the admit card for Exam. Every appliers need to download it for getting the entry in exam.
Download: SBI Challan Form 2017
The exam will be of objective type, contains multiple choices for the answers. Also, there is negative marking for your wrong attempt.
After the exam the result will be declared on the official website. You can check your result or download it by following some simple steps and entering some details.
Note: for more information about SBI Recruitment 2018, Visit Official website
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|