SBI PO Online Form 2018:
State bank of India invited the applications of candidates for the SBI PO Online Form 2018 vacancies. For more information you have to go along with this page.
SBI PO Notification 2018
Are you interested in banking sector??? If yes then here’s the good news for those who want to do a job in banking sector. State bank of India released a notification of SBI PO Online Form 2018.
Interested candidates can check their eligibility from the description which is given below. If you are eligible, you can apply for the post via online mode on or before the last date. Where, the last date of submission of application form is 8th February 2018. You can get more details of the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 from below.
Under the educational criteria the applier must have the graduation degree from any recognized university or institute with minimum 55% marks. Education criteria may be varied out as per the official notifications.
Read: SBI PO Job Profile
Appliers must age must not be more than 21 years as on 1st April 2017. The lower age is also fixed by the ICICI officials. To check these details you are advised to check the official notification of the SBI Recruitment 2018.
For SC/ST/PwDcategory application processing fee is RS.100/- and for the General and OBC category fee is RS. 600/-. Payment of fee will be made through online mode with the help of debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking. check SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2018 details.
Download: SBI PO Cut Off Marks List 2018
Procedure to fill SBI PO Online Form 2018:
- To apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 first of all you have go the official website of the State Bank of India.
- On the top of the home page search for the link named as Career.
- On the next page click on the link named as PROBATIONARY OFFICERS which is given under the join SBI tab.
- A new page will appear on that page click on the link named as apply online and further choose your relevant link.
- Notification regarding the recruitment will appear, read all the notification and start filling the application form.
- Attach the scanned documents and click on the submit tab.
- At last take a print out of this and keep it for future use.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
Dates to remember:
Release of Online Application Form: 9th January 2018
Last Date of Online Application Form: 8th February 2018
Note: Match all the Guidelines with the Official Website and then apply for it.
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|Jobs Interview Preparation Tips|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|