SBI PO JOB Profile:
Contenders who are applied for SBI PO exam can get the details about SBI PO JOB Profile, Work, Salary Structure, Career Growth, Allowance, etc from this page. We provide you the latest information about SBI PO JOB Profile on this page.
Details about SBI PO JOB Profile:
Are you interested to pursue your career in banking sector? Want to grab job in banking sector. If you want to get a job in banking sector then you have to apply for this post. This is a golden opportunity for the contenders who want to enhance their career in banking sector. They can apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date that is decided by the organization.
Candidates who are going to apply should check the details about SBI Recruitment 2018 Job profile, its work with Selection procedure. This criterion is given below. If you want to grasp more information, then you may go through with this page.
Job Profile of SBI PO Post:
- After the Selection of a candidate for PO post, he has to serve a trial period of two years. You can also call it a training session, where you can learn about the various aspects of banking. This is the time when you can gain practical knowledge of various banking aspects.
- In the on-site training you will learn about Personal banking, rural banking, Advances, etc. while working in the bank itself.
- After the successful completion of two years trial period, you will move onto screening procedure and if you got qualified in screening your job is conformed as Officer Middle Management Grade Scale-II.
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the roles and responsibility of a State Bank of India PO after selection are as follows.
- A PO is responsible for authorizing some payments which are paying through cheque, NEFT/ RTGS, DD beyond a certain amount
- Also it is a responsibility of a PO to promoting various banking products among their customers in best manner so that they can take the benefits of it.
- Customers are the most essential part of banking business therefore; customer service is an important factor for an officer. Better services can results high customers’ rate and responses.
- It is a duty of a Probationary Officers to maintaining a track of new developments for improving their product knowledge.
- The duties of a PO include the cash related activities such as cash disbursal & cash collection from cashiers.
SBI PO Salary 2018:
Now let’s move on to the Salary & perks of SBI PO post. As per the official notification of SBI, the annumly total pay would be approximately 12.95 lacs. Where some major perks offered by SBI are:
|SBI PO Basic Pay 2017||Rs.27,620/- (with 4 advance increments)|
|City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)||This varies with the place of posting at 4% or 3% or 0%|
|Dearness Allowance||This is revised every quarter and is calculated based on CPI (Consumer Price Index). Currently, DA is 39.80% of the basic pay.|
|Leased House Accommodation||SBI PO may take a house on lease, the amount of which varies with posting between a minimum of. Rs. 8000/- (‘C’ category Centers) and a maximum of Rs. 29500/- (in Mumbai).|
|Medical Insurance||100% medical coverage for SBI employees and 75% for their family members|
For SBI PO Recruitment, selection criteria are based on Preliminary Written Examination followed by Mains Written Examination which is followed by Group Exercises and Interview. Contenders who will qualify the Preliminary Written Examination will call for the next step hence this process is continuing till the last step. By this procedure qualified contenders in all stage will be recruited for the posts of Probationary Officers.
Career Growth & Promotion:
SBI offers huge growth opportunities. Promotion cycle in Banking sector is very fast and if you give your complete dedication you can reach up to the level of chairman of the group. Promotions in SBI follow the below provided path:
- Probationary Officer (Assistant Manager, JMGS – I)
- Deputy Manager (MMGS)
- Manager (MMGS)
- Chief Manager (MMGS)
- Assistant General Manager (SMGS)
- Deputy General Manager (TEGS)
- Chief General Manager (TEGS)
- General Manager (TEGS)
Note: For more updates related to SBI you may visit out the Official Website.
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|Jobs Interview Preparation Tips|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|