Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2018
Available now! The Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern is totally available for those candidates who applied for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teaching jobs. This exam is organized by the department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan. Here is good news for the candidates who are applying for the Rajasthan Sanskrit Recruitment 2018 now can check syllabus and exam pattern on this page. So, all the candidates scroll down the cursor for checking the syllabus and exam pattern of Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher 2018. Syllabus and a previous paper pattern is very helpfulness for each and every applicant who wants to go in Sanskrit teaching line 2018.
Exam syllabus and paper pattern 2018
Exam pattern and exam syllabus is given subject wise at the bottom on this page. And improve your skills to test the paper and complete it within time duration. Aspirants before starting the preparation of the exam have to check the syllabus and pattern of the exam because with the help of the syllabus. Candidates make sure carry good marks in the examination. And you can check all the necessary details on the official website of Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher 2018.
- Name of the department: Rajasthan Sanskrit Teaching college vibhag.
- Name of the post: Sanskrit Teacher.
- Vacancies: 1829.
- Name of the examination: Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher.
- Mode of application: through online.
- Job location: jobs in Rajasthan.
- Start date to apply: 14th September 2017.
- Closing date to apply: 13th October 2017.
- Article category: Exam syllabus.
- Official website: www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
Exam pattern 2018
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Names|
|1||Written Examination||Environmental Studies|
|2||English (Language I)|
|3||Sanskrit (Language II)|
|5||Social & Science|
|6||Child Development and Pedagogy|
Exam Syllabus of the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher 2018
Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Environmental Studies
- Work and Play.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Teaching material/Aids.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – English
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Mathematics
- Decimal Fractions
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance
- Time and Distance
- Mixture and Allegation
- Permutations and
- Stocks and Shares
- Pipes and Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Compound Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Work
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Syllabus – Sanskrit Exam
History of Vedic Literature.
History of Sanskrit Literature.
Kavyas and Darsana.
Raj 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Child Development and Pedagogy
- Learning and Pedagogy.
- Child Development (Primary School Child).
- The Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Science
- Science & Technology in India.
- Biology etc.
History Exam Syllabus of RPSC Grade 3 Sanskrit exam
- Earliest Societies.
- When, Where and How.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- New Ideas.
- Political Developments.
- Women and reform.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- India After Independence.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Official website: www.rajasthan.nic.in.