Rajasthan REET 2018:
Are you interested to make your career in the teaching line in Rajaystahan. Then fill the form of Rajasthan REET 2018, after clearing it you will be able to get teaching sector jobs in the state Rajasthan. Check out the below entitled information for complete information.
Raj REET 2018:
A new notification has been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan named as Rajasthan REET 2018. Here we have good news for the candidates who want to make their career in the teaching line in the state Rajasthan. They can fill up the application form for the Rajasthan Eligibility exam for Teacher. The main motive of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is to conduct this test for selecting the candidates for the under Primary & Secondary level Teachers posts in the government schools of Rajasthan.
So it is a great chance for you to be a Government teacher in the state Rajasthan. Here, this page contains the information about the Eligibility criteria, payment structure, application process any many more. So, the Interested candidates may read the complete guidance about the Registration for the Advertisement, Online Application Form and the last date of filling the application form from this post.
Levels of REET Exam 2018:
|Level 1||This level is for the primary school teacher for the classes 1st to 5th|
|Level 2||This level is for the upper primary school teacher for the classes 6th to 8th|
Qualification required for Level 1:
Level 1 is also known as the Primary Level so to apply for this level candidate should be 12th Cleared with a Trained Teachers’ Certificate/ Bachelor of Elementary Education / Diploma in Elementary Education / Diploma in Education. Also the graduate Candidates who have cleared or in the final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for it. Candidates download REET Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern in the form of PDF.
Qualification required for Level 2:
Level 2 is also known as the Secondary Level, to apply for this level candidate should be cleared in the:
- Graduate or its equivalent degree in relevant subjects with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 1-year B.Ed or post graduation degree according to the subjects.
- 12th with at least 50% marks with the 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
The minimum age limit of the Candidate according to the REET notification is 18 years. Where, the maximum age limit is 35 years. Also for the reserved categories candidate’s age relaxation is available. You may check it out according to the official notification.
The selection of the candidates is based on the REET written Examination. Candidates who have cleared this written examination will attend the Interview round for the final selection.
|The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is||Rs. 400/-|
|The application fee for SC/St category candidates is||Rs. 250/-|
Process to fill the application for Rajasthan REET 2018:
- For filling up the online application form interested candidates may go through the official website of organization, which is “rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- On the home page find the link for apply online and click on it.
- Now, click on the link named as “Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET 2018)”
- Read all the instructions and criteria very carefully and then go to fill the application form.
- Fill all the appropriate information in the form correctly, upload all the required documents in the appropriate file type.
- Check it again and then press submit tab and pay the required application fee.
- Also, you may download or take a print of it for the future reference.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
Dates to remember:
|Release Date of Notification||October/November 2017|
|Start Date of Online Application Form||November 2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||December 2017|
|Date of Release REET Admit Card||January 2018|
|REET 2018 Exam Date||February 2018|
Note: For more details candidates must visit the Official website – www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Also Like This Section
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|