Prerana Scholarship 2018
Government of Orissa has recently released a new notification for the scholarship of the economically backward contenders. Interested contenders can get the full information from below. Government of Orissa has recently invited the application from the economically backward contenders for the Prerana Scholarship 2018. Under this scheme Post Metric students from ST/ SC/ OBC /SEBC/ Minority category, who belongs to poor family will get a scholarship. Prerana Scholarship 2018 is only for the Orissa state contenders. If you have a residential certificate of Orissa state and you fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria, then you should apply for the Prerana Scholarship 2018 application form on or before the last date provided below. This scholarship will be provided to many contenders on the basis of their study. So if you want to check eligibility criteria, scholarship amount, Scholarship Details etc from below.
Prerana Scholarship Group Wise Study Subjects:
|Group-1||Graduate/Postgraduate level courses in Engg, Medical, Agriculture and Veterinary. CPL course, P.G, Diploma course in Management and Medicine, Courses relating to Accountancy, M.Phil, PhD and Postdoctoral program (D.Litt, D.Sc, etc.), LL.M|
|Group-2||Graduate/Postgraduate courses leading to a degree, diploma, certification areas like Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, LLB, Mass communication, Hotel management, Interior decorating, etc. PG courses- MA/MSc/M.Com/M.Ed./M. Pharma etc.|
|Group-4||+ ITI, 3 year diploma and 2 years vocational courses.|
According to the eligibility criteria, candidates who have the Permanent Resident of Odisha state, can apply for it. The family income of the SC/ST category candidates should be less than 2, 00,00/-. For OBC candidates the maximum family income should be 1,00,00/- and the required marks in a previous examination should be more than 50% marks. The applicant should be studying in Diploma, Degree, +2 Science, Arts, Commerce, +3 B.Sc , B.Com, BA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc in any college college whether technical or general in Odisha. Candidates Apply Online For DCE Scholarship 2018 Details.
The candidates belong to SC/ST category and studying for General Courses will get full course fee. The candidates belong to SC/ST category and studying for Technical course, like Diploma and Degree will get the scholarships of Rs 28,500/-. The fee may increase or decrease according to choice of Government. The amount of the scholarship is not yet fixed for the candidates of OBC category.
- +2 Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +3 Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- 2 Copy of Color Passport size photo
- Bank account number and Pass book.
- Cast Declaration Certificate from Tahsil.
- HSC 10th Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Income Certificate of Father or Mother.
- Recent Residence Certificate (Not less than 6 Months)
Procedure to fill Prerana Scholarship 2018 Online Application Form:
- Interested candidates may go through the official website, that is “mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/Default.aspx”.
- This link will be redirect you to the home page, on this page hit on suitable link, given on the left side.
- Read all the provided details very carefully, check your eligibility and then proceed for further process.
- Choose the appropriate link for online application form and select “Registered Student’s Login” option.
- Click on the “Students Search” link, fill the form carefully, upload your scanned photo and signature, upload all the other required documents and press submit tab.
- After the successful submission take a print out of Application Form and keep it safe for further reference.
|Online Registration starts (Fresh/ Renewal)||28-09-2017|
|Last date of online (fresher)||31-11-2017|
|Last date of online (Renewal)||20-11-2017|
|Last date to deposit the print copy to the college or institute by the student||05-11-2017|
|Last date to scrutinize the applied application by institute and online submission to DWO office||10-11-2017|
|Last date to submit the application to the DWO (Fresh/Renewal)||15-11-2017 (Renewal), 25-11-2017 (Fresh)|
|Last date to scrutinize the online application by DWO||05-12-2017|
|Last date of apply for the candidates those are studying outside Odisha to their respective DWO||15-11-2017|
|Last date of apply for supplementary students|
|Last date to submit the merit list to the collector||Updated soon|
Note: For more details you may visit out the official website.