PMAY Gramin UP Scheme 2017:
PMAY Gramin UP Scheme 2017 – 2018 has declared 10 Lakh Houses Yojana here we provide a information in detail Details, so applicant who willing to get a benefit of this scheme they have to registered yourself according to information which is give on the official website. This is very good step which is taken by the Prime Minister of India. But now a time it applicable in UTTAR Pradesh by CM yogi adityanath Under this scheme government provide a 10 Lakh Houses to those people who haven’t house they need own house but due to financially weakness they can’t afford. The name of this scheme is clear the motive of scheme as like pradhan Mantri awas yojana. For your information we tell one more thing this yojana is distributed in two type first one is (PMAY-U) is mean it is related to Urban areas and second is (PMAY-R) it is related to rural areas. So the state government is planning to solve this problem by constructing at least 10 lakh houses in the state within 2017-18 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. PMAY is a central government’s scheme.
PMAY 10 Lakh Houses Yojana Details
So applicants who wants to apply for this scheme they have to apply by fill up the application form on the official website which is http://pmaymis.gov.in because on the basis of applying you register yourself and after the all verification and process you get your own house either in city or village. The state government has made an announcement that the beneficiaries will get financial aid for building houses in rural areas under the PM Awas Yojana Gramin. This is good opportunity for those entire citizen who willing to get own house but due to belong weaker section they don’t have. So applicants take a advantage and apply soon because this selection of applicants will be done on the basis of first come and first serve. For more detail applicants may visit on the official website which is given below on the page. Check Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2018 Details.
Financial Benefits under PM Awas Yojana Gramin
- Subsidy amount to be provided in rural areas under PMAY-G by the government is as below:
– Each eligible beneficiary will be provided a financial assistance of Rs. 1.20 lakh.
– Additional Rs. 12,000 for the construction of toilet.
– Beneficiaries will be given Rs. 15,700/- who construct their house by themselves.
- The state govt. has identified 5,129 families in urban areas across the state who are eligible to get financial assistance to construct their homes. The subsidy amount to be provided in urban areas under PMAY-U by the government is mentioned below:
– By Central Government – Rs. 1.5 – 2.5 lakh
– By State Government – Rs. 1 lakh
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|