Odisha Sampurna Scheme
Odisha Sampurna Scheme 2018: The department of Odisha government is going to release a plan is sampurna (Sishu Abond Matru Mrityuhara Purna Nirakaran Abhijan) for the pregnant ladies of state. Those women living in inaccessible areas and they can’t reach hospital at their delivery time so this scheme will provide Rs. 1000 as transportation cost to reach the hospital at time delivery to the pregnant women.
About Odisha Sampurna Scheme:
This scheme is very helpful for the pregnant lady. And the main aim of this scheme is to overcome the death rate of the newborn baby and give satisfaction level to the pregnant ladies by Odisha Sampurna Scheme 2018. During pregnancy is very crucial for women so as soon as you find out you are pregnant, get yourself registered for this scheme then they receive Rs. 1,000 as the transportation cost (Odisha Sampurna Scheme) 2018. And pregnancy is also known as gestation, pregnant lady at the time of delivery by organizing vehicles spending their own money will get Rs 1000 as the transportation cost under this scheme.
This plan only for the pregnant women so the government launched a scheme that is Odisha Sampurna Scheme its will provide financially support for pregnant women who are living in inaccessible areas village where the ambulances of the government hospitals (102 / 108) and other four vehicle and doctors hospitals can’t reach. The state government spend across 6 crore per annum under this scheme. The aim of this scheme to provide advantages about 60000 pregnant women every year in the inaccessible areas.
Main features of Odisha Sampurna scheme 2018:
- All the pregnant women will have to receive financial support Rs 1000 from the state government.
- ODISHA SAMPURNA scheme as the expectation of the state government is to bring down the death rate of the new born Child (Infant Mortality Rate) and also of the Mother (Mother Mortality Rate) at the time of pregnancy.
- It’s very crucial stage at the time of pregnant and this scheme is very helpful at that time.
- This scheme is only for the pregnant women so the providing transportation cost inaccessible areas.
- The government of odisha would spend 6 crore every year.
- As per initial assessment report received from districts, about 7,853 villages covering all 30 districts would be covered under the scheme as soon as possible.
So, all the pregnant ladies you have to fill the form for the Rs 1000 as the transportation at that time which is released by the state government through odisha sampurna scheme.