Odisha Abadan Scheme 2017 – 2018
Odisha Abadan Scheme 2017- 2018: The department of Odisha government is going to introduced Odisha Abadan Scheme for the especially an old-age pensioner. For this scheme candidates can fill the online registration form. The main objective of this scheme is to provide basic needs just like shelter, food, medical health care and give protection to the old people with the slogan of Roti Kapda Makaan. The aim of this Odisha Abadan Scheme is to improve quality life for all the old people. And we provide all the information about this scheme on this page.
Although, we have some details about the Abadan scheme that we want to share with you, like how to apply, scheme all about etc. So, this scheme is going to fulfilled senior citizen necessary needs. And more receive more information can go on the official website of odisha Abadan Scheme 2017-2018. Check Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2018 Details.
According to the notification, the state government will ensure effective implementation of the Maintenance and Welfare of People under Senior Citizens Act, 2007 through voluntary action and participation of all stakeholders. This scheme is very helpful for the senior citizen because they can improve way of leaving.
This scheme (Odisha Abadan Scheme) gives so many benefits to the senior citizen and also remove scarcity in their life, can fill the online registration for. check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2017details.
Highlights of Odisha Abadan Scheme:
- Odisha Abadan scheme is released by the government of Odisha.
- . A ‘senior citizens week’ will be organised at district-level to excite senior citizens & stakeholders.
- Government give to consumed as Rs 2.4 crore (Rs 8 lakh per district) for effective implementation of this plan.
- Under this scheme, the State Government of Odisha will provide food, shelter, medical care and old age protection to senior citizens of the state.
- The Government has also included volunteers with the criteria of Rs 3,000 per month on important bus stands like Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Burhampur, Sambalpur and Rourkela to assist the senior citizens.
The government has also decided to open the grievance management system at the district level, while two consultants or experts will be engaged at district headquarters, in which case related matters related to senior citizens will be settled.
Benefits of this Scheme:
- According to the 2011 census, there are 40 million people above 60 years of age.
- By 2026, 13.8 percent of the total population will become 60 years old.
- Under this scheme, 9.5 percent of the state’s population will take advantage of this. For the assistance of senior citizens, the government is also adding volunteers with an integrated payment of Rs 3,000 per month on important bus stands like Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Barhampur, Sambalpur and Rourkela.
Although this scheme has been started, the application form will be uploaded soon on the official website. Senior citizens of the state will be able to apply online for the Abadan scheme on the official website.
Read: Sahaj Bijli Yojana
NOTE: Candidates can check all the details about Odisha Abadan Scheme go on the official website.