New Pan Card Application Form 2018:
Here we have some latest updates for the candidates who want to apply for their Pan Card. For complete details about New Pan Card Application Form 2018 read the below provided description very carefully.
New Pan Card Application Form 2018:
PAN card is a vital document for each citizen of Nation. PAN Card meant for Permanent Account variety. At the current time, Indian government has make this document necessary for each person above the age of 18 Years and who is earning. Every individual can apply for Pan Card through the online procedure.
Now, it is necessary document for Buying or selling something. Mainly it is required for taking a new mobile SIM, applying for a credit card or opening a bank account. According to the new issued rules of the Government of India PAN number should incline on the legal document. Government has created it necessary for avoiding the corruption in any department.
Thus, it’s a very important document for each citizen of India. With a PAN card you can enter into numerous monetary transactions wherever quoting of PAN is mandatory. Also, it will increase your credibleness within the eyes of monetary institution/ Tax authority. Candidates Check For “TIN NSDL PAN Card Apply Online” Link.
Application Fees for New Pan Card Application Form 2018:
The processing fees of PAN Card Application is depends on your communication address.
Within the country:
If communication address is within India then the processing fees is Rs. 107/- where Rs. 93 for application Charges and Rs.14 for 15.00% service tax. You can pay it through; DD, Credit Card/Debit Card, Net Banking
Outside of the Country:
If communication address is outside India then the processing fees of PAN application is Rs. 994/- where Rs. 93 for application Charges, Rs. 771 for Dispatch Charges and Rs.130 for 15.00% service tax. Also you can pay it through; Credit /Debit Card or Demand Draft.
Document Required for Pan Card:
Along with a photo identity, an applicant has to enclose some documents proof in pan acknowledgement form. Any of the following documents can be accepted as a proof of address for PAN card application:
- Aadhar Card
- Arms License
- Driving License (DL)
- Pension Card with Photograph
- Photo ID Card Issued By Any Central / State Government Authority
- Ration Card
- Voter Identify Card (Voter ID)
- Any Other Related Supported Document
PAN Card Application Form Online
For filling up the PAN application form follow the below provided instruction carefully.
- Go to any of the website from NSDL and UTI website and click on the 49A number form.
- Now, select the Apply New PAN option.
- An application form will open on your screen, fill all the details carefully like; name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, address etc.
- After filling all the details carefully click on the submit button.
- After the submission of application, an acknowledgment or coupon number will be given to you.
- Keep is safe for future use.
- Pay your application fee and after the complete process send your documents to the authority at the address provided on the website.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
- Date of Application Begin: 01/01/2017
- Last Date for Registration: 31/12/2017
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 31/12/2017
- To apply online for New Pan Card Click Here
- To apply online from Abroad Address Click Here
- For reading the guidelines for Pan Card Click Here
- For Online Correction in PAN Card Click Here
- Track / Status of Pan Card by Clicking Here
- In order to link Pan Card to Aadhar Click Here
- If you want to visit the official website Click Here
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|Jobs Interview Preparation Tips|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|