NDA 2018 examination is great opportunity for the applicants who want enter in Defence Forces that includes Army, Navy and Air Force. Indian Defence Services, a national level examination is conducted twice in one year that is NDA I and NDA II. Candidates who want to make their career in Indian Defence Services appear for this exam. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has the authority to conduct the exam. Interested candidates can read the notification most probably from 3rd week of January 2018.
NDA Application Form 2018
Most probably the application form for NDA will be available online on 3rd week of January 2018. For the exam, is no offline applicationForm. Candidates can apply online by visiting the website. Applicants have to do the registration in two parts. Part 1registration includespersonal, qualification, communication & other required details. After the successful completion of part 1registration number will be received. In Part two candidates can choose the exam centers and make the fee payment through online or offline mode. Next step is to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Don’t forget to take print out of the filled application form for further use.
The fee is same for general & OBC students that will be Rs. 100/-. SC/ST candidates and wards of NCOs/ JCOs/Ors are exempted from the application fee. With the help of VISA/Master/Debit Card and net banking the payment of fee can be done. e-challan of SBI Bank is offline medium to pay the fee.
It is advised that candidate should check eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or an Indian origin person who came fromSri Lanka, Pakistan and Burma, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Applicant can also be a Tibetan refugee who migrated to India with the purposeto settle down permanently in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Male Applicants who are not married can apply for this exam.
- For NDA 1
- . Candidate should not born before 2nd July 1998 and after 1st July 2002.
For NDA 2
- Male applicant should have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- Candidates must have cleared 12th or equivalent exam conducted by the State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy, applicants must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with the subjects like Physics and Mathematics.
- According to the criteria set byNational Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination, applicants must be medically fit. Applicants have to undergomedical examinationinMilitary Hospital.
According to officially prescribed syllabus, the NDA syllabus has been divided in two parts that includes Mathematics & General Ability Test.The mathematics section have topic such as Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Algebra, Statistics, Probability, Vector Algebra, and Integral Calculus & Differential equations etc.The general ability section is alsodivided into two parts, i.e. English and General Knowledge.
For the new session the NDA Exam Dates have not revealed. Students can have rough idea from these tentative dates.
Exam Dates for NDA (I) 2018:
|Notification published||3rd week of January 2018|
|Application form available||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||2nd week of February 2018|
|Admit card declared||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Date of exam||4th week of April 2018|
|Result announcement||May 2018|
Exam Dates for NDA (II) 2018:
|Notification published||2nd week of June 2018|
|Availability of Application form||2nd week of June 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||Last week of June 2018|
|Admit card announced||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||2nd week of September 2018|
|Result announcement||October 2018|
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|