(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) NATA 2018, Application form, Exam pattern, Dates, Syllabus. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is managed by the council of architecture (COA) is a national level aptitude test conducted by the admission architecture programme all the world. In the year of 2017 exam will be conducted one time in a year. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme. Private and government will be considered institutes or colleges on the score card. And can check all the updating details on this article about NATA 2018 about Exam dates, Exam pattern, Application form, Syllabus.
NATA Exam Dates
Below, we have mentioned the tentative schedule of NATA 2018:
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Image Upload Last Date||1st week of February 2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||1st week of February 2018|
|Confirmation Page Printout Available||Last week of February 2018|
|Correction Window open||3rd week of February 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||4th week of March 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2018|
- Candidates can registration form by online mode.
- Candidates can apply this registration form start from 1 week of January 2018.
- So aspirants can fill the application form till the last week of February.
- Candidates should have upload their scanned the passport size photos/signature left hand thumb impression as given in the format.
- After that submit the form.
- And the completing all this process you should have printout of the confirmation page.
- Registration fee is Rs 1250 for all the students and category.
- Candidates can pay through online or offline mode by debit card/credit card/net banking.
- So all the candidates can fill the registration form before the last date.
Minimum age limit of the candidates should be 17 years as on 31 july 2018.
Applying qualification criteria.
- Qualifying Exam:Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Subjects:Pass above examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Marks:Secure at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Lateral Entry:There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
Candidates should have Admit card issued by the website of NATA 2018. So all the students before go to the examination hall should be have Admit card. In admit card have all the information such as name, roll no, exam centre etc.
Process of admission 2018:
We have some important points that the candidates keep in mind in the time of admission. This Counselling will be conducted by the COA. This process based on the mark attained in NATA as well as the qualifying examination according to the ratio of 50:50. Once the score is received, one can apply for the admission to the institution as well as the university.
NOTE: Check all the details about NATA on the official website.