Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana 2017:
Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana 2017 – 2018 has report application Form, here we give a data in Details. This plan is identified with kid’s heart issue. The administration will set up camps at locale and square level to recognize kids experiencing heart ailments. Propelled in 2008, the plan is running great over the state. Tyke who having a place with poor family and not ready to get an appropriate treatment their folks fill the application frame for those through top off the shape on the official site.
Bal Hriday Suraksha Scheme
Under the Chief Minister Child Heart Protection Scheme Children from 0 to 15 years old are sans given heart treatment in perceived healing center in Chhattisgarh. In the event that tyke requires an ordinary surgery then the administration will give Rs. 1,30,000 while if there should arise an occurrence of convoluted heart surgery Rs.1,50,000 will be given. On the off chance that the kids are not canvassed in camps they can enlist at closest empanelled healing center. Youngsters frame both APL and BPL families have been secured under the plan. On the off chance that a patient needs to supplant Valve at that point and extra Rs.50, 000 will be given. The offices will be given to quiet in healing center just and the sum will be moved specifically in doctor’s facility’s record on release..
Documents Required along with application form:
- Aadhaar Card of child
- Ration card of Family
- Identity and Age Proof
Salient Features of Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana:
- A financial help of upto Rs. 1,30,000 would be provided for normal operation of heart.
- For complicated heart operation, the amount will rise up to Rs. 1,50,000.
- 1.80 Lakh to be provided in case of valve replacement.
- If a patient went under heart stent replacement, the state govt. would provide Rs. 50,000 help.
- In addition to this, financial assistance will be provided for complicated treatments including pacemaker, change two heart stents etc.
- The state government will transfer all the amount directly into the account of hospital, not to the beneficiary account.
- Not only this, patient will also get a transport facility up to his residence from the hospital itself.
- Post treatement follows ups( up to 3 visits) are also covered under the scheme.
Diseases Covered under Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Child Heart Protection Scheme:
Under the scheme the government provides free treatment of following heart problems
- COA -Coarctation of Aorta
- PDA – Patent Ductus Artriosus
- PS – Palmonary Stenosis
- RHD with Valvular Disease
- TOF – Tertaralogy of Fallot
- VSD – Ventricular Septal Defect
- ASD – Atrial Septal Defect
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana:
- Applicant must be resident of Chhattisgarh
- Applicant’s age must be less than 15 years.
- Applicant must be suffering from heart disease.
List of hospitals under the heart protection scheme in Chhattisgarh along with contact number are given below
|Name of the Hospital||Contact Number|
|Appollo Hospital Bilaspur Chhattisgarh||07752404999|
|Apollo BSR Bhilai||07884085100|
|Narayan Hridyalaya MMI Raipur||07714210901|
|Ram Krishan Care Hospital Raipur||07712419193|
|Shri Narayana Hospital Raipur||07713001234|
|Shri Balaji Hospital Raipur||07713001234|
|Fortis Escorts Heart Centre Raipur||07713089100|
|Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Hospital||———–|
Download Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana Application Form
- To download the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Child Heart Protection Scheme form follows the steps order wise
- Go to official website of baal hariday or click link
- On home page click on the “Application Download” button in top menu
- The PDF file of application form will open
- Click on download button on screen
- Now take print of the form and fill it with proper details
- Submit the form along with required documents to Concerned Health officer and register for Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
- Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana
- BPL List for Ujjawal Yojana