MPSC PSI Recruitment 2018:
Here we are providing all the details about the latest news about government jobs. Recently, a government of Maharashtra announced the notification has release MPSC PSI Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply the application form through online mode for the 650 vacancies of Sub-Inspector. So eligible candidates who desired to go and join the government jobs it’s a great chance for those candidates. It’s very good news for the youngster aspirants to utilize this opportunity being the part of government jobs as a Sub-Inspector. A Large number of aspirants who willing to go in government sector are going to applying for the Maharashtra police recruitment 2018 through online mode.
Information technology about MPSC PSI:
Eligible and interested candidates who want to fill the application form of MPSC PSI Recruitment 2018 can filled it before the deadline as soon as possible. And the closing date of submission is 17 October 2017. You can check all the details about MPSC recruitment on this page. And we provide information relates to the Maharashtra Police recruitment just like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, important dates and other many important things. download MPSC PSI Syllabus 2018 details.
Notification of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018:
- Name of the organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Name of the post: PSI (Police Sub-Inspector).
- Vacancies: 650.
- Last date to apply: 17 Oct 2017.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Job category: Sarkari Naukri
- Application mode: Through online.
- Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Applicants have to pass in class 12th and graduate degree from any recognized institute/university.
- And for more details can check on the official website about the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate minimum age should be 18 year.
- Candidate maximum age should be 35 year.
- Candidate’s age relaxation in upper age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.
Police Sub Inspector Maharashtra Salary:
Selected candidates will get an impressive grade pay of Rs. 9,300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4300 by the organization.
Other allowances will be paid to the candidates as per the rules of the organization.
- Application fee for the Maharashtra police recruitment 2018 applied candidates Rs 524.
- Candidate who belongs to the category of SC/ST/OBC is Rs 324.
Candidates selected by the department will be based on the candidate performance.
- Written test.
- Medical test.
- Physical test.
Admit card and you can also called hall ticket. Admit card is very important for all the candidates who are going for the exam of PSI 2018. Because on the admit card mention all the necessary details. In the admit card necessary information just like name, roll no, centre no and other details. And without hall ticket you can’t enter in the examination hall. And before 10 days of examination can check about the admit card on the official website.
All you need to know about result declaration so the candidates can check the result on the official website of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018. Here are all the latest updates on result of MPSC PSI 2018.
How to apply online application form 2018
- Candidates have to go on the official website of MPSC PSI 2018.
- Then on the home page you have to click “Police Sub Inspector 2018’ link.
- Now you have to login the account.
- After that, fill the application form of PSI Recruitment 2018 with the given instructions on the form without any mistakes.
- And upload the passport size photo and signature with mandatory documents.
- Then click the submission button.
- Take a hard copy of the documents for the further use.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
- Start date to fill online application form: updating soon.
- Closing date to fill the application form: updating soon.
- Exam date: updating soon.
NOTE: and for more details candidates you have to go on the official website of MPSC PSI Recruitment 2018.
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Also, Like This Section
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|