MHADA Lottery 2017:
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is releasing the notification named as MHADA Lottery 2017-2018 under which Brand new houses are given in Mumbai City.
Mumbai MHADA Lottery 2017:
Are you searching a house in Mumbai City? If yes, then we have excellent news for you. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has recently launched a new housing scheme named as MHADA Lottery 2017. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has now given these flats only to the persons who win this lottery with more beneficial offers for the residents of Maharashtra. Check Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2018 Details.
The main work of this organization provides house in the Mumbai City Area. They provide the house in Mumbai location, according to the income of the applicant. Every year so many persons come into this city and apply for a house through the company.
They provide these houses to those persons who are selected in this lottery system. Now the lottery system processing for 2017 is started. It is expected that this year number of application forms are more than in a number of previous years so if you want to apply for it, what are you waiting for just apply for it as soon as possible. Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2018 details.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category Salary upto Rs. 25000/- per month.
- Lower Income Group (LIG) Category Salary between Rs.25001 to 50000/- per month.
- Middle Income Group (MIG) Category Salary between Rs. 50001 to 75000/- per month.
- Higher Income Group (HIG) Category Salary above Rs. 75000/- per month.
How to Apply Online Form for MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018
- First of all interested Candidates may visit to the official website or follow given link below which is “www.lottery.mhada.gov.in”.
- Now you will redirected to the home page, on this home page search for the apply online link for the MHADA Lottery 2018.
- A new web page will be open with the blank application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with the appropriate information.
- Attach all the required documents, upload your digital photo and signature files if required, check the form again and submit it on or before last date with is mentioned in the official notification.
- Send the filled form, at the same time to complete online registration form Process.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
Address of the MHADA Lottery Help Center:
“Mitra office, gate no 5
Griha Nigam Bhavan, Kala Nagar
Bandra Mumbai – 400051
Official web site MHADA: – www.mhada.gov.in
Help line no: – 9869988000”
|Registration of Applicant start date||16th Sept. 2017|
|Online application form for registered Applicant start date||Sept. 2017|
|Registration of Applicant closing date||22nd Oct. 2017|
|Online application forms for registered Applicant closing date||Nov. 2017|
|Acceptance of D.D & applications start date||17th Sept. 2017|
|Acceptance of D.D & application closing date||25th Oct. 2017|
|Accepted List of Applicants||2017|
|Draw Result||10th November 2017|
|List of Winners||2017|
|Refund of Amount||2017|
Note: In order to obtain more information regarding the same you need to visit the official links of organization Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) from the links provided below.
|In order to Apply Online||Click Here|
|For direct Advertisement in English||Click here|
|For direct Advertisement in Marathi||Click here|