MAT 2018 is amanagement entrance test that is organized by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admissions into MBA/PGDM programs. With the help of MAT score candidates can apply for the admission in more than 600 B-Schools across India. The association conduct this test four times in a year first one is in the month of February, second one is in the month of May, September and December.
MAT 2018 Registration
- Ø Applicants who are eagerly waiting to take admission in postgraduate management courses have to fill MAT application form 2018. The form can be filled by both online or offline mode.
- Ø Candidate can visit AIMA website for filling the form online.
- Ø If applicants pay the requisite registration fee then he can get the OMR application form along with MAT bulletin from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Ø All details should be filled properly by uploading of signature & photograph.
- Ø Status of application form can be checked after few days of completion of the procedure of registration.
MAT Exam Pattern 2018
Interested candidates should follow the exam pattern that is mentioned below-:
- Exam Mode: online (CBT) and offline mode (PBT).
- Type of Questions:objective type test with multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions:200 questions.
- Sections Covered:5 sections
- Exam Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: each wrong answer1/4 marks deducted.
MAT Syllabus 2018
Applicants should know about the Syllabus that he or she has to study. The entrance exam covers five parts they are as follows-:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
MAT 2018 Exam Date
As it is mentioned above MAT is conducted four times in one year. So know we are mentioning the MAT February exam dates for the academic year 2018-2019:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of December 2017|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||4th week of January 2018|
|Admit Card will be available||4th week of January 2018|
|Examination date||1st week of Feb 2018 (PBT) and 2nd week of Feb 2018 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Announcement||4th week of February 2018|