Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme 2018:
Here all the details about government scheme that is Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme 2018. The Maharashtra state government recently has introduced new government scheme called as magal tyala shettale (Farm Pond Subsidy) registration scheme 2018. Under this plan, it is certain to provide a source farm land and water. The main objective is to provide permanent supplying water to all the farmers.For the implement this scheme the state government has issued Rs 204 crore in it devote to farmers. So, all the farmers can fill the registration form of this scheme (Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy) 2018.
Information about the scheme:
The advantage is give to the direct in the bank account of farmers, agriculturist for 51,369 farm pond. According to the Scheme, the eligible and deserving farmer will get Rs. 50,000 directly in their own bank accounts to construct a pond in their farm land and to build a lake in their homestead arrive. And for more details you have to on the official website and check all the details about the scheme.
Complete details: Under Magel Tyala Shettale pond subsidy scheme, the state government has made a provision under which every farm pond project will be geo-tagged to scanner the success of the work. Here we give all complete information related to this scheme to all of you and this scheme is very helpful for the farmers.So far, the state government has managed to received 2,83,620 applications till the date for farm ponds from various districts and farmers. To get advantage of the Magel Tyala Shettale subsidy to around 75% on farm pond. The application forms for the Magel Tyala Shattale farm pond subsidy scheme are being invited through the official website at egs.mahaonline.gov.in.
Name of the scheme: Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme.
Main objective: provide land and water.
Official website: egs.mahaonline.gov.in
Salient Features of the Magel Tyala shettale scheme:
- The state government has allocated Rs. 204 crore in its budget to implement the scheme 2018.
- The benefit is give to the direct in the bank account of farmers, agriculturist for 51,369 farm pond.
- According to the plan, the eligible farmer will get Rs. 50,000 directly in their bank accounts to construct a pond in their farm land.
- So far, the state government has managed to received 2,83,620 applications till the date for farm ponds from various districts and farmers.
- Candidates you have fill the online registration form for this scheme 2018.
Qualification criteria of the scheme:
- The Candidates should be the proprietor less than 0.60 hectare farm land.
- For this programme, all the farmers whether group of agriculturists and individual farmers are eligible for this scheme (Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy 2018).
- You should have to register for the scheme because its provide water supply and farm land.
Note: Candidates can check all the information about the scheme can go and check on the official website.