Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2018:
Looking for the Kerala Public Service Commission jobs? If yes, then we have excellent news for you. Firstly, log in to the KPSC and get all latest recruitment details about KPSC. The Kerala Public Service Commission has a scheme of Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2018 for those contenders who are waiting for the KPSC jobs.
This one time registration process is called Thulasi. Now no need to register again and again for different posts. If you registered once for the Kerala PSC then you will get every relevant and latest updates about all the KPSC recruitments based on your qualification. The recruitment related to your qualifications will automatically deliver to you through your registered ph. No..
So if you are interested to apply for the jobs in the government sector of state Kerala, then you should have to register yourself in thulasi. If you want to register in KPSC then you have to follow some steps which are provided below. And you can directly reach to the KPSC thulasi log in page. For more information about KPSC thulasi and to registration, etc. you may go through this page.
Contenders who want to register their name in Kerala Public Service Commission one time registration needed some documents for registration process. The list of the required documents is as follows:
- Contenders need their photo for the KPSC Thulasi registration. The size of the photo is less than 30kb with a pixel resolution of 150 W x 200 H and at the bottom of the picture. Appliers should specify their name and date when the picture was taken in two lines. And picture should be taken after 31/12/2010.
- Appliers, also need their Scanned Signature. Signature size is less than 20kb with a pixel resolution of 150 W x 100 H. Both the files should be in .jpg format.
- Should have, their qualification certificates, registration number, mark lists, date of birth proof etc.
- They have to carry their identification details like pan card, passport, voters ID, etc.
The Process to register by filling Kerala PSC One Time Registration Form 2018:
Contenders who want to register for the KPSC thulasi they should follow some steps which are given in below provided steps:
- Firstly, collect the above mentioned documents.
- Go to the official site of Kerala PSC, which is “www.keralapsc.gov.in”.
- Follow all the instruction like upload your photo and signature.
- Then enter all your personal details which are given in your ID proof and other important documents, with your email id and mobile number. Fill all the details very carefully.
- In the next step you can create a user id and password which will be sent to you through SMS on your registered mobile number from KPSC.
- From this user id and password you can now login to your account any time.
- First time, when you log in to your account, you should enter some more details regarding your qualification and all in the provided space for verification.
- You will be notified only if you filled it out properly. Do not forget to verify your registered mobile number.
How to retrieve User ID/Password, If you forgot It?
- Here we are going to provide you some main guidelines about User ID and Password:
- Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To know User ID sms “KL USR” to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To reset your password sms “KL USR RST <Name> <DOB without space, – or/>” to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To reset the password of user Raja with date of birth 11/09/1994 the format will be KL USR RST raja 11091994. Now your new Password will be Raja11091994)
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
Note: For more details here we are providing you the Official link to you which directly linked up you to the official page.