Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus PDF 2018
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus PDF 2018 of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik , ICG has released Yantrik Recruitment jobs. So eligible candidates can fill the application form before the last date their notification is regarding to fill various vacancies. Aspirants who applied for the job in Indian Coast Guard Now looking for the exam syllabus of the Indian Coast Guard 01/2018 batch job. Here we provide all details about syllabus of Indian Coast Guard 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates should eagerly check syllabus, who candidates applied for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik. Syllabus is very helpful for the students, Here we have complete details syllabus for ICG Yantrik 2018. It’s a golden opportunity for those candidates who want to join their career in the central government 2018. Is Indian Coast Guard Yantrik exam of new syllabus 2017 on the official website. Applicant can check all the information about Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus PDF 2018 ME, Electronics Pattern. Syllabus helps in how to learn according to the courses and provide to learners with the essentials information, and must provide right logistical information. Syllabus is very important for the students who want to qualify the exam. It makes an impression on your students.
Name of the organization: Indian Coast Guard
No of vacancies: Various
Job location: All over India.
- Written test
- Medical test
- Physical fitness test.
Syllabus of ICG Yantrik 2018:
Indian Coast Guard exam Syllabus 2017-18 General Knowledge
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Policies, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- International Relations and Events.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
ICG Yantrik Syllabus for General Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2017 – General English
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentense)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus for Physics
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Kinetic theory.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems etc.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes etc.
NOTE: All the candidates can check all the details about Indian Coast Guard on the official website.