IGNOU Online Re-Registration 2018:
This is a right place for the contenders who want to obtain information regarding IGNOU Online Re-Registration 2018. Here we have all the latest updates for the contanders like you.
IGNOU Online Form 2018:
The applications of re registration in IGNOU University for next session are started now. Indira Gandhi National Open University is now inviting the application forms from the students for next year session. So if you want to fill IGNOU Re-Registration 2018 then you can fill it through online mode. Only the candidates who have enrolled from more than one year and above duration programme in IGNOU can fill this re registration form.
Now, the question arise that what is re registration or why we need it? So the answer is; by the re registration you will get enrolled in next semester or next year of the same program or field. Not any eligibility criteria are given for the next year or semester registration. There is just one condition that, you can fill the re registration after taking fresh admission in 1st semester or 1st year in any IGNOU offered program.
Important points for filling re registration Form:
- Keep your enrollment number on the time of filling the application form.
- You can choose only the program which is included in the list of available program.
- Don’t forget your previous registered Email and Mobile number for filling the re registration form.
IGNOU course list:
For the course list of IGNOU according to the programmers check the below provided information:
Bachelor Degree Program:
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
Master Degree Program:
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Process to fill the IGNOU re registration form:
If you want to get admission in the next year or semester of any course after clearing its previous Year or semester from the IGNOU University then you have to apply it from the university.
- In order to apply online applicant need to log in to the official website of the IGNOU.
- On the right side of the home page find out the link to re register and click on it.
- A drop down list will appear out of this list click on your appropriate program.
- On the next page, click on the log in tab.
- An application form will appear fill that form carefully and attach the required documents and click on the submit tab after paying the application fee.
- At last take a print out of this application form for future reference.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
|Online Re-Registration start from||1st September 2017|
|Last date of Re-Registration without Late Fees||1st October 2017 (Will be extended for late starting)|
|Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 200||31st October 2017|
|Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500||30th November 2017|
|Registration Dates with Late Fees of Rs. 1000||20th December 2017|
Note: Also you may click on the Direct Link of IGNOU re registration.
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|Jobs Interview Preparation Tips|