IBPS PO Cut Off 2018:
Contenders who wants to get the acknowledgement of IBPS PO Cut Off 2018 are here on the right place. They can get the entire information about the expected cutoff from the below given section of this page. Institute of banking personnel selection is an organization that conducts the recruitment exams to provide the employment in the various public sector banks. This time IBPS release the notification of IBPS PO 2018. The selection process of this job profile consists of the Preliminary exam, Mains exam and interviews.
If you want to get selected as a Probationary Officer Under then you need to clear the all three processes of selection. Here in preliminary examination is an online test. And if you want to enter into the furthermore steps of selection then you have to clear this test by getting the score more than the minimum cutoff of IBPS Recruitment 2018.
Procedure of Calculating the IBPS PO Cut Off 2018:
If you are not aware with the procedure of calculating the Cut Off of IBPS Probationary Officer then check out the below provided procedure, it will help to make you familiar with the calculation procedure of cut off. download IBPS Calendar 2018 Details.
- There is also the Negative marking in this recruitment exam. At the end of checking the checker firstly calculates the score of the correct answer and then cut the penalty for wrong answers from this total calculated score.
- Now, these corrected scores will be considered under the difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests Scores.
- The final score of each test is taken off from up to two digits after the decimal point.
- The marks will be lie between 100 to 200 points.
- The maximum score, ratio of main exam and interview can be 80:20.
There are two stages of IBPS PO 2017 Cutoff; One is the scores of the candidate in the individual tests and the other one is Total Score in the complete test. check IBPS PO Answer Key 2017 details.
Expected IBPS PO Cut Off:
Preliminary Cut Off:
|English||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||Total|
Section-wise Prelims previous year Cut Off:
Category-wise Overall Prelims previous year Cut Off:
|Category||Cut off (Out of 100)|
Mains Cut Off:
Section-wise Mains previous year Cut Off :
Category-wise Overall Mains previous year Cut Off:
|Category||Total Overall Cut Offs|
Previous year Provisional Allotment Cut Off:
|Category||Maxi. Scores||Mini. Scores|
Note: For more details related to IBPS PO you may visit the Official website of Institute of banking personnel selection – www.ibps.in.
Also Like This Section
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|