Know more about GATE 2018: How to Register for GATE 2018
GATE 2018(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), an all-India examination that is conducted with an aim to assess the knowledge of many undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. In coordination with Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology, the GATE is conducted. The seven Indian Institutes of Technology are in Delhi, Bombay, Kanpur, Guwahati, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee).
GATE, the national level entrance exam is conducted by different Institutes on behalf of Department of Higher Education, the National Coordination Board – GATE and Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. Students who want to take admission in PG courses in the field of engineering and technology should appear for the exam. GATE score helps the students to get admissions into M.Tech./Ph.D. programs in IITs, IISc, IISERs and other famous institutions.
Candidates who are waiting for GATE 2018 will be informed about dates in coming July. The GATE score also helps to show the relative performance level of a student. Government and private organizations working in technical fields also consider GATE score for recruitment procedure. GATE is one of the most competitive examinations in India. It is also the platform for candidates where they can boost their skills by cracking the exam.
GATE 2018 Notification-:
Within four months all the announcements regarding GATE 2018 will be made. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the details will soon receive the information like application date, exams dates, a procedure to fill the forms, exam pattern, question paper of last year, syllabus and name of the GATE organizing institution. The other useful information regarding GATE 2018 will also be given in the month of July this year.
Here are some details about GATE Registration 2018-:
- All candidates who want to apply have to follow online procedure.
- In the first week of September, registrations will begin.
- Until the first week of October 2017 registration will be done.
- Candidates will get about one month for the application process.
- GATE 2018 application form should be filled through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- Applicants have to register as a “New User”.
- Applicants will get the access to GOAPS after they are registered successfully.
- After those candidates are required to log in using GOAPS Enrollment ID and GOAPS Password.
- At the time of filling the application form candidates should upload scanned photograph, signature, thumb impression, degree certificate or category certificate.
- International candidates are allowed to apply.
- In Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and the United Arab Emirates the exam will be conducted.
- International candidates have to follow the same application procedure as Indians.
- International candidates can only apply if they have a valid passport.
An announcement about the GATE 2018 exam dates will be made in July, 2017. There are some tentative dates for the students.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||First week of September 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||First week of October 2017|
|Corrections in Application Form||Second week of October 2017|
|Last Date to request for change in examination city||Third week of October 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||First week of January 2018|
|GATE 2018 Exam Date||First & Second Saturday & Sunday of February 2018|
|Answer Key Released On||Within a few days after examination|
|Result Declaration||Last week of March 2018|
|Downloading of Score Card Begins||Last week of March 2018 to Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling Commence||Second week of April 2018|
for more information regarding GATE Exam 2018 Please Visit it’s Official website