Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2017:
Here, in this post we are going to give you the information regarding Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2017. So it is a very important news for the Girls students who belongs to and studying in the state Rajasthan, check it out by reading the below entitled information.
Devnarayan Online Application Form 2017:
The state government of Rajasthan has released a new notification named as Devnarayan Scooty Scholarship Scheme. This scheme is available only for the Girls of Reserved Caste. It is not right and also a very shameful thing for us that still in India there are lots of people who are not in the favor of the education for girls. A lot of families in India would not allow their girl child to get higher education; they just believe that the basic education for girls is enough. But, it is not a right thing; the girls also have the right to get education equivalent to boys.
With this good thought time by time our government releases many schemes for promoting the education for the girls. Just like the other schems the state government of Rajasthan has recently released a new scheme named as Devnarayan Scooty Scheme. The main motive of this scheme is to provide the scooty and a scholarship to the girl students for their higher education. With this scholarship amount they can pay their fee of higher classes or they can use this amount for their other educational needs like for buying the books of their relevant class. Check Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2018 Details.
This scheme is available only for the girl students who are studying in the 12th Standard and belongs to reserved categories like SC (Schedule Caste), ST (Schedule Tribe) or OBC (Other Backward Class). Also the girls who belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) Family can apply for it. From all the application the government will select approximately 1000 applications of the girls, who will get the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme they will get a scooty with 2-liter petrol and one-year insurance. Also a fixed amount of scholarship is given to the selected candidates like 10000/- for the undergraduate girls and Rs. 20000/- for the girls who are studying in the Postgraduate Program. For more details about the eligibility criteria and the applying procedure check out the below provide information very carefully.
Before checking about the application procedure firstly you need to check out whether you are eligible to apply for it or not:
- Only the candidates who are a permanent citizen of State Rajasthan and have their residence proof can apply for it.
- As per the category description only the candidates belong to reserved category as the Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Class or Below Poverty Line are eligible to apply for it.
- The minimum required percentages of the girl in 12th standard are 50%, contenders who have the percentages lower than the minimum percentage are not eligible.
- The yearly income of the family of the candidate should not exist the limit of Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- All the married, unmarried, or widow girls can apply of it, the marital status of girl didn’t matter here.
- Girls who are already taking up the benefits of any other scholarship scheme under the state government, they can’t apply for this scheme. check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2017 details.
Application Procedure for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2017:
- Firstly, go to the official website, i.e. “www.dce.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- On the home page find out the appropriate link for the Devnarayan Scooty & Scholarship scheme and then hit on the link.
- A new web page will be open with an application form, fill that form.
- After filling the form, attach all the required documents with it and check it again.
- Now, submit it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Read: PM Saubhagya Scheme 2017
|For downloading the Notification||dce.rajasthan.gov.in/document/content/2017_8_27_17_27_9_DNYS_rule.pdf|
|For the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Application form||dce.rajasthan.gov.in/forms.aspx|