DCE Scholarship 2018
The management and authority of the Directorate of Collegiate Education of kerala is recently launched DCE Scholarship 2018 for the students. This scholarship is to provide for those candidates who belonging the categories of OBC/Minority and other backward classes.
DCE scholarship is recently released for the candidates who want to study.So Candidates, who belonging to Kerala State and studying under this board, they may apply for DCE Scholarship Scheme. This scheme invites for those candidates who are suffer from financial condition and want to continue their studies, All the students can apply online form for the kerala scholarship who are economically weak in the state of kerala. DCE scholarship is very important for the students who want to higher study and so students take this golden opportunity for the completion of their education.
Department of Collegiate Education Scheme, Government of kerala is released DCE scholarship. So, all the interested students are informed can fill the form till the last date. Scholarship Application Form or renewal form via online mode by visiting DCE Scholarship 2017. OBC/Minority and other classes category are suggested to apply the online application form for DCE scholarship is very helpful to your secure career.
- Name of the scheme is Directorate of Collegiate Education Kerala.
- Announcement type is DCE Scholarship.
- Last date to fill the form is Given Below.
- Mode of apply form is Online.
Types of DCE Scholarship kerala:
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of jawans (JS)
Eligibility and Criteria of DCE Scholarship:
|Types Of Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria||Rate of DCE Scholarship Kerala|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||Should be a First year student of HSC/VHSC and under Graduate Course in Govt/Aided Arts and Science College and Son/Daughters of Primary/Secondary School Teachers||Plus One: Rs.50/P.M Under Graduate: Rs.50/P.M|
|Post Metric Scholarship (PMS)||First year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ PhD||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||Under-Graduate Degree||
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||First year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate||
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||A Plus grade in all subject of SSLC Examination and Should be studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Course||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||Hindi Must be one of the Subject in the present studying course||
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||first year girls student of HSC/VHSC and under graduate course||Rs. 125/per annum|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||Sanskrit must be one of the subject||
|C H Muhammed koya Scholarship (MGS)||first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation||
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||Blind/PH/Deaf students||–|
|MFAS||Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges|
How to apply this Application form:
- Firstly you have to log in to official website and that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page you will find a various Scholarship link, you have to select the suitable link as per the Scholarship which you want to apply.
- Notification is open now, in the PDF format on computer.
- You must read all the information.
- Then you have to press online registration link.
- Fill all the details and paste recently passport size photo.
- And you should have all the copy of certificates and testimonials while filling the application form.
- Before printout of it check all the details.
- Then click the submit button.
Note: You can check the all details on this website is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in