CLAT 2018 will be conducted on 2nd week of May. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), the India level law common entrance exam that is conducted for the students who want admission in integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programme. CLAT is the test that is conducted on rotational basis. CLAT which is the well-known law entrance exam is organized every year on second Sunday of the May month.
The exam score is also taken into consideration by various private law colleges and government undertaking colleges all over the country. Last year, committee has decided to make some changes in CLAT. Earlier there were no age limit for UG courses, but now new age limit has been set that is 20 years as on 1st July 2018 for Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories candidates. For SC/ST/OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) category candidates, the maximum age limit will be 22 years as on 1st July 2018. Candidates downlaod CLAT Previous Papers PDF.
CLAT 2018 Application Form
Online method is the only way to fillCLAT 2018 application form. From the first week of January 2018 candidates can easily get the application form on the official website of CLAT. After visiting the website students have to register themselves. They have to make a LOGIN account with the help of an e-mail ID. There is also need to fill the preference order forNational Law Universities NLU’s. The scanned copies of signature and photograph should be uploaded. No need to send any hard copy of filled-in application form to the office. download CLAT Syllabus 207 Exam Pattern PDF.
CLAT 2018 Syllabus
The interested candidates should check the Syllabus in advance. The Syllabus for UG course includes-:
- English including Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Mathematics (taught up to 10th class)
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning.
Syllabus for PG courses include-:
- Constitutional Law
- Jurisprudence and other law subjects like Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law and Human Rights.
Read: CLAT Cut Off
CLAT Exam Date 2018-: Now, candidates can manage their study time by keeping in mind the exam dates.
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Date||4th week of December 2017|
|Online Application Form will be available||1st week of January 2018|
|Ending date for submitting the application along with order of preferences for NLUs||4th week of March 2018|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result (issue of merit list)||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling Commence||1st week of June 2018|
|Closure of Admission||1st week of July 2018|
Eligibility criteria for the students who are putting efforts to take admission inLL.B. and LL.M. programme is as follows-:
· For UG Courses the upper age limit should not be more than 20 years as on 1st July 2018 and 22 years for SC/ST/OBC/SAP category candidates. Applicants should have obtained minimum 45% marks in 12th examination and SC/ST candidates must have passed the examination with at least 40%.
- For PG Courses: the applicant must have LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B.(Hons.) or any other equivalent degree. There is no prescribed maximum age limit for PG courses.Students who have are preparingfor final semester exam are also allowed to apply.
Pattern for CLAT exam-
For UG Courses:
- Mode of Examination:Online mode (computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions:objective type questions
- Marks 200
- Exam Duration: 2 hours.
- Question Paper Medium:English
- Marking Scheme:Each right answer 1 mark awarded
- Negative MarkingEach wrong answer 0.25 mark deducted
- List of CLAT Exam Centres 2018
For PG Courses:
- Mode of Examination:online mode (computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions: multiple-choice questions
- Marks 150
- Exam Duration:2 hours.
- Question Paper Medium:English.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer 1 mark added
- Negative Marking: Each wrong answer.0.25 mark deducted
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|