CAT 2018 application form will be soon released. Common Admission Test (CAT) is the national level management entrance exam that is considered very important for candidates to take admission in MBA. CAT was started by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) with a motive to select students for their business administration programs.
With the help of the CAT exam students who have interest in management can get admission in postgraduate management programmes (MBA). CAT, a management aptitude test is the first priority for MBA candidates. If any student wants to be part of IIMs, then he should pass the CAT exam. The Various renowned institutions also consider the CAT score for the admission in MBA. Every year an opportunity is given to the candidates to qualify the exam by one of the IIMs based on a policy of rotation.
Every year various students appear for the entrance test. An announcement was made in August 2011, that Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and Indian Institutes of Technology will also use the CAT scores in order to selected candidates for their management programmes beginning with the 2012-14 batch. Earlier these both institutes were using Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) for selection process.
Let’s have a look to the information regarding CAT 2018 exam. MBA interested students can follow this procedure for registration.
- Examination registration can be done online through the website.
- Application form for CAT will be available from the second week of August 2018
- Candidates can use the official website of CAT.
- After that fill your registration details and register yourself.
- After the registration a user id and password will be created.
- Students should enter all the details such aspersonal, academic, programmes & other important details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & other necessary documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- For the further use please take printout of the application form.
- General / NC-OBC entrants has to pay application fee of Rs 1700
- The application fee that is decided for SC/ST /PWD candidates is Rs.850/-
- The payment of the fee can be debit/credit card & net banking easily be paid by debit/credit card & net banking.
Here are tentative dates of CAT 2018 examination-:
|Advertisement released||Last week of July 2018|
|Online registration starts||2nd week of August 2018|
|Last date for registration||Last week of September 2018|
|Admit card release date||4th week of October 2018|
|Exam date||1st week of December 2018|
|Result announcement||2nd week of January 2019|