BITSAT 2018 application form will be filled online through the website. May be application form of the exam will be released on 2nd week of January 2018. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, a university level exam is organized to offer admission to interested candidates to all the degree courses that BITS and its other campuses offers.The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, has the authority to conduct this exam.BITSAT 2018 will help the students to get admissionin engineering, pharmacy & science courses.
BITSAT Application Form 2018
This procedure will help students to fill the application form.
Applicants who are wishing to apply for the exam have to fill the form online by visiting the website. Students have to fill various details such as Name, Gender, DOB, E mail. After this applicants are required to fill other details such as basic details, 12th exam, test center preference, etc.Candidates can pay the fee with the help of online or offline mode. Then submit the application form. Candidates are advised to take print out of the application so that it can used in future.
Female applicants should pay Rs. 1700/- and other applicants have to pay Rs. 2200/- Candidates can pay the fees by using credit or debit card, net banking. If anyone wants to do payment by cash, he/she can do at ICICI Bank. If candidate wants to select Dubai as an exam centre, then he/she should pay US $ 50 (Rs. 3000/-)
- Qualification Eligibility for other courses (excluding B.Pharma): Applicants should have qualified 12thexam or any otherequivalent examination from any recognized bosard. Candidates must have studied and passed the subjects likePhysics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Qualification Eligibility for B.Pharma:Candidates should have passed the exam of class 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with the subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology.
- Percentage Criteria:Students should have scored minimum75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
Applicants who have cleared 12th exams last year or they are appearing in 2017 are allowed to apply.
Exam Pattern of BITSAT
Students will be given total three hours for completing the exam and there will be no break. The exam will be conducted in computer based mode. Multiple choice questions will be asked. For each right answer three marks will be added. There will be negative marking one mark will be deducted for wrong answer. The paper will contain total 150 questions.
Tips for Preparing for BITSAT
Students should gather all the information regardingthe syllabus. After going through syllabus properly then should start studying. Candidates should divide their time properly and this can be done by preparing the time table. Prepare from the best and good books. Students can consider previous year question papers.
With the help of the NCERT based Syllabus of 11th& 12th standard students can start preparing for the exam. The Syllabus include the subjects such as
- English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.
- Units & Measurement
- Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Electro chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Complex numbers
- The fundamental theorem of algebra
- Theory of Quadratic equations
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions
- Logarithms and their properties
- Exponential series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorem
- Pascal’s triangle
- Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.
- Binary Logic
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Syllogism, Classification Test
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Word Formation
Dates for BITSAT
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of January 2018|
|Ending date to apply for BITSAT exam||1st week of March 2018|
|Editing in the application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam centre allotment||2nd week of March 2018|
|Slot booking||3rd week of March to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Release of Hall ticket||3rd week of April to Last week of April 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of May to Last week of May 2018|
|Apply for admission||2nd week of May to Last week of June 2018|
|Admit list & wait list release||1st week of July 2018|