Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018 Notification released Daroga 1734 Bharti Online form. We provide complete details about Bihar Police SI Recruitment. To get more details, scroll down your cursor.
Bihar Police SI recruitment 2018:
Bihar Police SI Recruitment has introduced the latest notification by the Bihar police subordinate service commission for the Bihar police jobs 2017. All the job seeker seeing for the latest police jobs so grab this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for 1734 vacancies bharti online form before the last date. For the class 12th passed students and who searching for the government jobs in bihar it’s a good opportunity for the candidates who want to job in Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018 Daroga 1734.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018 has released notifications every year and time to time. And here we provide complete details about the exam of Bihar Police SI Recruitment related to the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, age limit, How to apply application form etc. And applicants can check all the information on this article. check Sarkari Naukri latest updates.
Notifications of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018:
- Name of the organization: Bihar Police Department.
- Post: sub inspector.
- Vacancies: 1734.
- Category: State government jobs.
- Location: Bihar.
- Mode of application: Through online.
- Starting date to apply form: update soon.
- Closing date to apply form: Update soon.
Bihar Police SI Physical Standards:
- Race for Male applicants: 1 mile race to be completed in 6 minutes.
- Minimum prescribed height: 160cms
- Chest: 81cms and when expanded should measure 86cms
- Female Height: 160cm
- Weight: 48kg.
- High Jump for Male: Minimum 4 feet
- Long Jump: Minimum 12 feet
Candidates should be academic qualification of a recognized institute/ from the reputed board to apply the online form of Bihar Police SI Recruitment (Daroga) 2018.
Candidates Apply for the Sub inspector (DAROGA) of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018 their age limits are:
Minimum age limit for the candidates is 21 year.
Maximum age limit for the candidates is 35 year.
Monthly: Rs 5500/ -to Rs 9000/- +4200 grade pay.
Process of selection 2018:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Exam pattern of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to go in government jobs and apply for the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018, candidates must check pattern of the examination. Here we providing complete exam pattern details. So all the candidates can check it make the Bihar Police SI Recruitment of the exam strategy accordingly.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector (SI) Exam Pattern 2018:
- The written test will be Objective Type.
- The Written Exam will be of 100 marks
- There will be 03 parts of the written examination.
- Part I will consist of General Hindi
- Part II will consist of questions from General Knowledge.
- Part III will consist of questions from Optional Subject.
- The duration of exam will be 02 Hours and 15 minutes.
- There will be 01 mark awarded for correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
|S.No||Question Pattern||Part||Subjects||Marks||Time Allotted|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Hindi||100||02 hours and 15 minutes|
How to Apply for Bihar Police SI Recruitment form 2018:
- First of all, Candidates visit on the official website Bihar Police Recruitment portal.
- Now, select the link on the Recruitment of sub inspector (Daroga) available on the desktop.
- Open the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018.
- After that, read all the information carefully about notification of recruitment.
- Following all the guidelines, fill the application form with correct all the details.
- And upload the passport size photo and signature.
- Then press the submission button.
- And take copy of the document for the further use.
- How To Fill Online Application Form
NOTE: All the candidates can check the details about Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018 on the official website.
Also Like This Section
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|