Bihar Police Physical Test Details 2017
Bihar Police Physical Test Details 2017-2018, we providing all details about the criteria and check it below mentioned. Bihar Police Physical Test Details 2017-18, You are looking for the Bihar Police then you are visit on right place. It’s a good opportunity for the candidates, Police constable Standard, Chest, Running, Height details mentioned below are. Good news for the aspirants of Bihar State that State Level Police Recruitment Board, Bihar Police released Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017-18. For various posts Bihar Police department has introduced the Bihar Police Examination every year. Candidates can check the notification of Bihar Police available is online mode. And merits list will be totally based on Physical Standard and Physical efficiency test. This exam divided into three parts as written test, Physical test & personal interview. Candidates can check the information about criteria of Bihar Police Physical test 2017-2018.
Notification of Bihar Police Physical Test 2017-18:
- Name of the organization: Bihar Police Department.
- Post: SI/ Daroga.
- Vacancies: 1734.
- Selection Process: Physical test, written test, interview.
UTTAR PRADESH Police Constable Vacancy Chart/Table:
|SN||Category||Department||General (Posts)||OBC (Posts)||SC (Posts)||ST (Posts)||Total (Posts)|
Physical test details:
In physical test section there are two categories that is Physical Qualification Test and ground test. In the Physical Qualification test can check skill and eligibility for the postings constable. Then they will be compared with the Bihar Police Eligibility Criteria 2017-18. And the ground test will be asked for the candidates to do long jump, high jump etc.
Height of the male candidates must be 165 cms.
Height of the female candidates must be 155 cms.
Chest expansion of the male candidates must be 81 to 86 cms.
Candidate Physical test 2017-2018:
- 1.6 km of race should be completed by the Male candidates in total 6 minutes of time duration.
- Female aspirants have to finish 1 km race in 6 m minutes of time duration.
High Jump –
- Male contenders have to qualify in 4 feet high jump in three chances.
- Female candidates must have to qualify in 3 feet high jump in three chances.
- 12 feet long jump must be finished in three chances by male aspirants.
- Female aspirants have to qualify in 9 feet long jump in three chances.
- Male candidates have to throw 16 pounds shot put at 16 feet away.
- Female candidates need to throw this 12 Shot put 10 feets away.
Pattern of the Examination:
- General Science
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms
- Fractions Exponents
- cube root Profit & Loss.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Number System.
- Whole Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Introduction to Algebra.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Data handling, statistics.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- Change of matter.
- The structure of Atom.
- Acids, base, salt.
- The Universe.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Natural Resources.
- Sources of energy.
- Work & Energy.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Culture and Science.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Women and reform.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Making a Living.
- State Government.
- The Constitution.
- Parliamentary Government.
- Local Government.
- Understanding Media.
- Unpacking Gender.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: September 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: October 2017.
- Bihar Police SI Jobs PMT & PET Exam: October 2017 (Tentative)
- SI Written Examination Date: November 2017 (Tentative)
For the candidates it’s a great chance for who is looking for the jobs in government sector. We provide important information such as exam pattern, important dates, Criteria etc. If candidates have done physical (ground) test successfully, then they ready for the short listed written test without any doubts and restriction. If anyone have failed then to meet the criteria of the Bihar Police efficiency test, they candidates will be rejected. check Sarkari Naukri latest updates.
NOTE: Candidates can the details about Bihar Police SI criteria on the official website.
Also Like This Section
|How Do Topper Study For Exam|
|10 Ways To Develop Good Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills|
|How To Write Fast in Exams|
|How To Avoid Careers Mistakes|
|How To Make A Study Schedule|