APPSC JL Syllabus 2018
APPSC JL Syllabus 2018 has declare as PDF AP junior teacher with New Exam Pattern for those hopefuls who going to appear in this exam which will be lead not long after in the wake of completing the applying technique, Syllabuses accept a urgent part for each and every exam. We overall know everyone needs syllabus before the examination since they all are expected to prepare for their examination. This syllabus is declared through the APPSC JL. So every one of the candidates download the entire syllabus which is imperative to every one of the candidates in light of the fact that in this syllabus there is constrained section which come in exam so as indicated by the syllabus you can arranged for the exam . If you slight the availability, by then you won’t have the ability to score incredible checks in the Exam. Hustle just a bit folk’s download the entire syllabus at the earliest opportunity.
AP Junior Lecturer New Exam Pattern
So you should be download and look at your syllabus which is identified with your exam so encouraged to all contenders who going to show up in this exam they should download syllabus. As we in general know in syllabus there is obliged parts which will precede exam in case you expected to get ready for your exam then you have to download the whole syllabus. so surge up each one of the applicants who are really need to crush the exam and do course of action at home and just they all are sitting tight for the syllabus now hold up is over in light of the way that the syllabus before you. By and by you have to do a specific something and that is you have to download the whole syllabus which is open on APPSC JL Notification 2018 official website.
Brief Information about APPSC:
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Computer Based examination (CBT)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Exam Pattern 2018
|5.||Numerical & Arithmetical Abilities|
|6.||Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computers and Associated Software|
- History, Economics, Civics and Geography.
- Physical Science.
- Natural Science.
- Current Affairs, Current Events of National & International Importance.
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Basic things about disaster management (CBSE- VIII & IX Standard).
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
- Coding-Decoding etc.
Numerical & Arithmetical Abilities
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th Level.
- C.M & H.C.F.
- Time & Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Descriptive Passage.
- Logical Passage.
- Narrative Passage.
Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computers and Associated Software
- Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100-150 words ) in MS-Word 15.
- Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel.
- Preparation of PowerPoint Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point.
- Creation and manipulation of databases.
- Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).
- Computer Applications and Basics of DOS, WINDOWS, UNIX, DB Management, DTP.
- Concepts of E-Governance including E-Mail, E-Commerce, the Internet, Computer Viruses.
- S-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Etc.).
|Previous Papers||Click Here|